• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manchester, NH Gun Show, 14-15 Jan 2012

I was there Saturday and I managed to score some glock mags for my new to me G30,I got some books and grips for my 1911.My buddy got a holster and a few magazines for his Sig.

I was 30th or so in line and was there for about 2 hours,Gun prices are always on the highend.One thing I did not notice was any "preban" Chinese rifles I was looking for another one.

Are walmarts in NH like down here though? Where you never know if they are stocked, and when they are, it's like 1 box of some caliber you've never heard of?

I think the simple answer is "yes". I find the Walmarts near the Mass. border are usually pretty lacking in inventory. Maybe the stuff sells as fast as it's put out - I don't know. I work near a Walmart about 20 miles north of Mass. and their inventory is much better.

i wish i saw that luger with the papers... would have put down that uzi hard-on i had and i would have found a way to get that thing back into MA. history is awesome.

You seem to have serious issues as if it was a personal attack if someone disparages a gun show. My original post was 1 line and that launched you into now what looks like 4 letter size pages. If we can't have a conversation about the bad aspects of a show and show prices, the show will just continue to get worse and dealers will continue to try to screw us. Once they know we are wise to their actions, they will stop.

I posted again Sunday AFTER I HAD BEEN AT THE SHOW ON SATURDAY and others had posted the exact same thing I found. Piles of the same stuff that was last year. Same overblown prices. Were there deals? Sure. MFL had ammo deals. Some other deals around but nothing worth waiting in a line for an hour for and paying 8 bucks to get in for.

The OP that started this feud asked about getting a deal on a 9mm and an AK. Were there deals on common models? Not at all. In fact the prices were $50-$75 higher than normal. A Sig P238 Rosewood/Nitron/Nigh SItes for $640 W/O laser at the show, $579 everyday at many mass shops.
Your example of deals were surplus C+R type items and others have touted reloading supplies. Neither of which the OP was looking for a deal on.
I will wait for the OP to chime in to see if he got a deal or not on his list of items.

I like going to gun shows. And in general they are good. Lots of stuff in one spot and you get to touch it before taking it home if you do find something.
I don't go for the people (PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE SHOWERS SOME OF YOU!).

I will continue to [horse] until the unwashed masses take showers and the gun show price is actually a deal.

I don't have any issues and if I were you I would not accuse me of having any. Guys like you post something and then when the majority of folks disagree with your assessment you then do what is clip boarding. You walk around looking for anything high price and say " see I told ya so.".. Its all just [bs1]

Back
Top Bottom