• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manville 7-18

yeah, sometimes you got to try something different. I was fun, definitely a learning experience

Mike maybe getting ready to try IDPA?
[laugh2]

We were all trying something different, I tried shooting stage 2 with no dot for 25 rounds of the 26.
It was definitely a NOT FUN learning experience....
I did learn something, when you LMR, and the dot doesn't look too bright, stop & change the battery![wink]

anyway:
The Manville crew did a great job of running us through, I was in the car, licking my wounds by 11:50...........many thanks

Quote of the day is from Master JM:
"Do you think it's the battery?", Here's you sign....

Last edited:
Could Mike may be getting ready to try IDPA?
[laugh2]

We were all trying something different, I tried shooting stage 2 with no dot for 25 rounds of the 26.
It was definitely a NOT FUN learning experience....
I did learn something, when you LMR, and the dot doesn't look too bright, stop & change the battery![wink]

anyway:
The Manville crew did a great job of running us through, I was in the car, licking my wounds by 11:50...........many thanks

Quote of the day is from Master JM:
"Do you think it's the battery?", Here's you sign....

Dot? What's this Dot you speak of? [thinking]

Thanks as well to the Manville crew for a fun match as usual. Great balance of stage designs. I was also excited to test out the new M&P Open Gun and find all the bugs ( and find them I did). Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks as well to the Manville crew for a fun match as usual. Great balance of stage designs. I was also excited to test out the new M&P Open Gun and find all the bugs ( and find them I did). Looking forward to the next one.

I hope it worked better for you during the match, than it did when Mike tried it.

Not operator error, builders error, left handed people shouldn't be allowed outside, never mind allowed to build guns

You are only half right there. Its a well known fact that lefties are the more creative part of the human race which happens to translate perfectly to gun building. Its the exact reason why my third mag for the match was a 10rder with the base pad ground down with an angle grinder to fit the magwell and a slam pad made out of a strip of 3/4 plywood hot glued to the bottom which I painted in high temp bbq black paint. When I got my aha moment at 1am the night before that I wouldn't have enough mags for the match, my creative superiority kicked in (combined with a little 15yr Scotch) to create that beauty. Why high temp bbq paint you ask? Its the same concept as putting racing stripes and custom wheels on an 89 Honda Civic hatchback with a bondo bumper and significant body rust - it simply goes faster.

As for the other part of your statement, I tend to agree with you. We can be quite dangerous when allowed to leave the house without our eye protection and helmets on. No argument there.

Only video is the one you won? What about the rest? The HHF on El Pres must be insane... those were some fast runs!

Back
Top Bottom