70 TABLES
SATURDAY MARCH 11 2017 9-4
$5.00 ADMISSION

BUY SELL TRADE
HANDGUNS RIFLES KNIVES MILITARIA AMMO ACCESSORIES BOOKS

BEKTASH SHRINE CENTER
189 PEMBROKE ROAD
CONCORD, NH

I would like to thank everyone who showed up today for the FCAC show! I hope everyone who attended got something out of it. The fall FCAC show will be August 26th, same location.

Drove about an hour and a half up. Wanted a WW1 Enfield, eye raped some ww2 Enfield's, but left them alone. Picked up a m1-carbine mag, looked at a pair of over priced repro'd up m1 carbines. As far as a gunshow went I was pretty impressed with the variety available there just wasn't much that appealed to me. It did seem like there were lots of private collectors selling, which was a breath of fresh air over the usual tables. I'd go again. Ding however on not having jerky.

Very happy with my day. Sold more than enough to make it worth my while - thanks to all that bought. Picked up a decent walnut 10/22 stock, Ontario M9 from Keith, raffle tickets for a SIG 226 Legion and GS Cookies from a member's daughter. I love the one day format. I'd hate to be driving back down there today and then staring at the other vendors praying for 25% of yesterday's crowd.

I thought it was a good show. I saw a large variety of old and uncommon ammo. There was a good amount of military stuff. I picked up some ammo and some mags myself.

Back
Top Bottom