Marine Corps League #1306

TheWookie

Banned
Any Marines out there, past and present, who want to gather with local Marines and tell sea stories [rofl] please feel to contact me about joining the Marine Corps League #1306 - Plymouth Detachment.

We chartered this Detachment about 1 1/2 years ago and our membership is growing fast.

We meet at 7pm on the first Tuesday of the month at the American Legion on Federal Furnace Road in Plymouth.

Proof of service via a DD-214 and a check for $35 bucks is all it takes to join.

Marines and FMF Navy Corpsman are welcome to join, other Veterans are welcome, and encouraged to show up to have a beer also.

Call or contact me if you are interested.

Semper Fi - Mike V - 774 454 2709

Hey wookie,

I saw one of your flyers in the Home Town barber shop in Plymouth yesterday(or is that Sagamore beach?).
Actually my 4 year old daughters well trained eyes spotted it!
She said "Daddy look the marines are here too. You guys are everywhere."

Maybe it's time to check it out. My wife is really sick of the ole sea stories.

Semper Fi,

Bob

Hey wookie,

I saw one of your flyers in the Home Town barber shop in Plymouth yesterday(or is that Sagamore beach?).
Actually my 4 year old daughters well trained eyes spotted it!
She said "Daddy look the marines are here too. You guys are everywhere."

Maybe it's time to check it out. My wife is really sick of the ole sea stories.

Semper Fi,

Bob

Yeah, Bob, you know how we are; we like to saturate the area, then locate, close with, and destroy. [smile]

Was that Fast Eddies, I have been getting my hair cut by him for over 30 years now!

July's meeting is on the 7th, mark you calender accordingly and come join us.

There is a good mix of guys from Marines involved in today's conflicts -- to the Old Salts who fought in "the good ole days".

We have all sorts of Marines in various occupations like LEOs of all variety and flavor, builders, bankers, a few retired folk -- you name it.

And our oldest member is a man named Dick Boterie, who fought on Iwo, his father is the new Chief in town.

It's a great time and we just don't sit there and pound drinks, we are active in the community and are looking for ways to help Marines who need help.

Semper Fi Marine.

Mike V.

Adding a newsletter

Marines in the South Shore area are always welcome and encouraged to join.....

Semper Fi Marines

Attachments

• July09.pdf
    239.1 KB · Views: 8
Marines;

Please be advised that the monthly meeting is tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 1830, at the American Legion Post #40. Please also know that State Commandant Summers will be attending. All are welcomed and encouraged to join, the age group of the Detachment ranges from 24 - 85. Semper Fi

I went to my 1st meeting last night.
I think there gonna be trouble!
I got home and my kids asked if I had fun. I said when ever a bunch of Marines get together we always have some fun!
Looks like a great group.
See ya next month!

Back
Top Bottom