WTS Maritime Challenger 23’

45Badger

NES Member
My sister is selling her boat. Her email to Maine friends and neighbors below.

Brooksville neighbors

I have decided to sell my boat, the 2006 Maritime Challenger 23 with a 2015 Yamaha F150XA outboard motor - formerly known as Thom Payne's boat. It is currently moored in front of John and Kristin's place and a few photos are attached. It is in the water about 3 months every year (July-Sept) and used less than 20 hours a year (hence why selling). Eaton's in Castine looks after it, it's in great condition and kept in their inside storage when not on the water.

We are asking $37,000 and Kenny Eaton is handling the sale. If you know of anyone who may be interested, please forward this email or ask them to give Kenny a call. His cell is (207) 460-3683, Eaton's landline is 326-8579 or their email is [email protected].

Hope the Fall is beautiful there.

All the best!

She lives in London and no one else in the family is interested in this boat. Prior/original owner was a sailing freak. This was his motor runabout. He moved south (Freeport🤣) and no longer has waterfront property. Always professionally maintained and no expense spared in care by him or my sister. Eatons boat yard is in Castine, ME. Oat is well equipped with quality electronics - safety, sonar, gps and navigation stuff.

Ping me if you are interested and want to see photos.

Back
Top Bottom