Mark Dice Gets Californians to Sign Petition to Repeal 2A

Clearly shows two things, one is the extreme level of ignorance and superficiality under which so many people in this country exist and the second is how well the mass media propaganda machine has embedded the seed of dependence into people's brains.

Those same people signing that would probably sign away their ability to breathe for three days with very little convincing needed.

It would go something like this: C'mon, its only for three days, you stop breathing and it will help cut down the amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, it'll help control polution and "global warming". Don't you want to be part of that solution?

Fool answers: Oh ya, I can do that, thats a small price to pay to change the world for the better, where do I sign?

This is a dupe but I am too lazy to look for the original post.

Dang. I even searched before I posted.

Clearly shows two things, one is the extreme level of ignorance and superficiality under which so many people in this country exist and the second is how well the mass media propaganda machine has embedded the seed of dependence into people's brains.

Those same people signing that would probably sign away their ability to breathe for three days with very little convincing needed.

It would go something like this: C'mon, its only for three days, you stop breathing and it will help cut down the amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, it'll help control polution and "global warming". Don't you want to be part of that solution?

Fool answers: Oh ya, I can do that, thats a small price to pay to change the world for the better, where do I sign?

Sounds like the petition to ban di-hydrogen monoxide. [wink]

Those two hot chicks give me hope.
But they were far out weighed by ignorant sheeple willing to do whatever it takes to be a "good little sheep"

I don't which is more depressing, a government that wants to take away all your rights or citizens who are eager to give up those rights.

“The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.”

Winston Churchill

Back
Top Bottom