Marlboro 3/28 & 3/29

proly still open due to "gunshow loophole" unless Baker's a**h*** overrules it.

people dress in biosuits to hide odor and a good respirator may be an improvement to a typical olfactory experience.

Actually, having early symptoms of corona may be beneficial to show attendees:

I hope they don't cancel. Gun shows used to be where you go to look at guns. Now its where i go to look at weirdos. Last show had a bunch of biker gangs in their cute costumes. Nothing better than 50 year old fat trailer park trash in sleeveless shirts and leather vests with POW/MIA on the back. I think the beef jerky guy buys their armpit skin tags.
But it's not all bad. There's always the chance you could pick up a Norinco SKS for $850 or a combination paracord bracelet/secret decoder ring. If that doesn't turn you on there's always the hotdogs, or as I like to call them, tube shaped laxatives.

LMAO that ain't happening, not that it ever was anyways, what is there like, 10 tables of overpriced shit left? [rofl]

I hope they don't cancel. Gun shows used to be where you go to look at guns. Now its where i go to look at weirdos. Last show had a bunch of biker gangs in their cute costumes. Nothing better than 50 year old fat trailer park trash in sleeveless shirts and leather vests with POW/MIA on the back. I think the beef jerky guy buys their armpit skin tags.
But it's not all bad. There's always the chance you could pick up a Norinco SKS for $850 or a combination paracord bracelet/secret decoder ring. If that doesn't turn you on there's always the hotdogs, or as I like to call them, tube shaped laxatives.

There's always walmart, and you don't have to pay for admission

Armpit Skin Tags?? WTF LMAO!!![rofl]

I am dying here at this whole thread...

This would be a hoot! Anti gunners lining up to use the loophole to get protection from the apocalypse........Ah, sir what loophole? Hours of fun on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom