• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro, Best Western Royal Plaza - 9/20-21

Well, Greg isn't going to have any tables, so I'm not going to be working this show...

SO, it' looks like I might just go up and walk around.

Who's going?? And do we want to meet up before hand?

I won't be able to stay late for beers after, as I will be heading out to the GOAL banquet.

I am going, and am a member at a nearby range. So if anyone wants to try a gun or just meet for a burger or beer I live near there and will be around..

I think I'll skip this one and save up for the January one.

Do many of you hang around at any particular table? I met Stoney Pete at Marlboro last year, and he's one of two members I've met in person.

I'll be going as well. Not sure if I'll be there Saturday morning or Sunday morning, but either way I'll be walking around. Not that I plan to buy anything, but I do enjoy seeing what is there.

Edited to add: I'm glad you posted this as I completely forgot the show as this weekend!!!!

Edited to add: I'm glad you posted this as I completely forgot the show as this weekend!!!!

Ah, you'll be very early. It's the weekend AFTER this one.

We'll be there all day Saturday, covering the GOAL table as the GOAL Staff will have their hands full with the banquet setup at the Hilltop.

I’m working that weekend but I’m going to try to go for a look around. Can’t really say what day or time though.

I think I'll head up that way saturday morning, after I get off duty. I've got a neighbor who's experienced an awakening interest in the gun hobby, so I guess I'll bring her along.
Never hurts to get new people involved.
I'm thinking there should be quite the congregation around the GOAL table.
Will there be any NES decals available?

TACJC

I may go next Sunday morning, depending upon weather and what-not. I'd be looking for ammo (9, 45, 7.62x54R), cleaning supplies, AR parts and mags (particularly preban G21-13s). If someone sees good deals on any of this please sing out, it might tip my hand.

Last edited:
I may go tomorrow morning, depending upon weather and what-not. I'd be looking for ammo (9, 45, 7.62x54R), cleaning supplies, AR parts and mags (particularly preban G21-13s). If someone sees good deals on any of this please sing out, it might tip my hand.

Don't make the same mistake I was about to make. The show is next weekend, not this weekend. I was under that impression as well. Would of sucked driving there and finding out it was next week.

Don't make the same mistake I was about to make. The show is next weekend, not this weekend. I was under that impression as well. Would of sucked driving there and finding out it was next week.
Thanks. I've actually been there, done that. Hopefully I would have figured it out when I looked at the dollar-off postcard I have for the show.

Change "tomorrow" to "next week" and the post remains the same.

Well, Greg isn't going to have any tables, so I'm not going to be working this show...

SO, it' looks like I might just go up and walk around.

Who's going?? And do we want to meet up before hand?

I won't be able to stay late for beers after, as I will be heading out to the GOAL banquet.

C-pher, Who's meeting where and what time? In please.

I will be there saturday, I need a couple mini 14 mags. Hopefully there will be some hanging out. And who knows, if I see something else, I will probably just buy it, then try and sell it on here once I get tired of it!

If anyone is really into saving money, I can mail you my dollar-off coupon for free. I got it in the mail a few days ago, but I'm skipping this show.

Back
Top Bottom