• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro, Best Western Royal Plaza - 9/20-21

iv got a question

did anyone pick up, or atleast take a solid look at those 8$ used AR15/M16 mags that were along the wall, near the entrance?

does anyone have opinions of them?

my math has me rebuilding them for about 11 a piece (15+ if i recoat) i figure they will serve well as range blasters.

iv got a question

did anyone pick up, or atleast take a solid look at those 8$ used AR15/M16 mags that were along the wall, near the entrance?

does anyone have opinions of them?

my math has me rebuilding them for about 11 a piece (15+ if i recoat) i figure they will serve well as range blasters.

I looked at some of those and the ones I saw were dated after 1998. Didn't wany anything to do with them. [rolleyes]

. One dealer, where Fred/BMG50 works had a Russian SKS for $399 which is expensive but if the old lady wasn't with me, I may have bought it.

Hey Jon, I would have given you a much better price. It was beautiful !!A guy snapped it up and paid cash....ran out like he just hit the lottery. Again if anyone ever sees anything you like at the table I am working at please talk with me. I will ask the owner for a "friends" price.

Good to see everyone.

Yeah.. thanks.. I spaced on that one. Depending on the cop/gun shop "high capacity means high capacity" if there is no date on the mag and it's not in a new datable package.

But this is neither the time or place for that discussion. Sorry for my lapse in brain power.

Yeah.. thanks.. I spaced on that one. Depending on the cop/gun shop "high capacity means high capacity" if there is no date on the mag and it's not in a new datable package.

well mags made between 94 and 2004 should have been marker as "LEO only" or with a date or serial. as for those made after 2004 i donno.

im not sure what you meant by depending on the cop but iv seen several shops that think all hicaps are illegal, others that think only the magical ones they have are legal and the millions of other prebans arnt. and others who really couldn't care. they get what they get from a local distributor and thats that.

Back
Top Bottom