Marlboro Gun and Knife Show Mar 26th - 27th, 2022

Anyone else going?
Chances of finding a P210 Carry or P365 FCU's?

I finally have an open, unencumbered Saturday, so it's possible that I'll be attending my first show since the COVID hit us. But if the weather sucks or if the line to get in is a mile and a half long... fuggedaboutit! [thinking]

I finally have an open, unencumbered Saturday, so it's possible that I'll be attending my first show since the COVID hit us. But if the weather sucks or if the line to get in is a mile and a half long... fuggedaboutit! [thinking]
There will undoubtedly be a long line of guys trying to get away from their wives, that will pay $13 to look at over-priced crap and possibly some “pre-ban” mags that look suspiciously new.

Wear your best dungarees and flannel, Marlboro is the better of these shitshows

There will undoubtedly be a long line of guys trying to get away from their wives, that will pay $13 to look at over-priced crap and possibly some “pre-ban” mags that look suspiciously new.

Wear your best dungarees and flannel, Marlboro is the better of these shitshows
Well, I've turned around before and I'll turn around again if the line is insane. My old aching hips and back can't stand that sort of abuse.

The trick is to have a good alternate destination lined up. [thumbsup]

Well, I've turned around before and I'll turn around again if the line is insane. My old aching hips and back can't stand that sort of abuse.

The trick is to have a good alternate destination lined up. [thumbsup]
Apex Entertainment is very close by. Go axe throwing! It’s on rt 20 eastbound just before 495

Anyone else going?
Chances of finding a P210 Carry or P365 FCU's?

More than one FFL at the Mill has p365 FCU's, undoubtedly less expensive than any gun show.....

Just a reminder…

A21E2F60-78D1-4BBD-B966-4D8A323CC47C.jpeg

If anyone is venturing to Marlboro on Saturday, swing through Marlboro Fish and Game at 1 Muddy Lane. (about 1 mile West down Rt. 20). We're hosting a Sportsmen Flea Market and Swap Meet from 9am-4pm.
Bar and Kitchen will be open serving breakfast and lunch! Even though there will be no firearms or ammo available, there will also be No Carol, No Spicoli and NO ADMISSION!

If anyone is venturing to Marlboro on Saturday, swing through Marlboro Fish and Game at 1 Muddy Lane. (about 1 mile West down Rt. 20). We're hosting a Sportsmen Flea Market and Swap Meet from 9am-4pm.
Bar and Kitchen will be open serving breakfast and lunch! Even though there will be no firearms or ammo available, there will also be No Carol, No Spicoli and NO ADMISSION!

So no guns or ammo at a gun club swap meet...

Trading and swapping beanie babies, jerky and cheap chinese scopes ? lol

So no guns or ammo at a gun club swap meet...

Trading and swapping beanie babies, jerky and cheap chinese scopes ? lol
Amateur promoter. He should have counted every dusty folded table in the place and advertised how many tables will be there. Then charge admission but offer $1 off with a coupon. That’s like making a $1 in NES think.

Buddy and I are going. It’s more about getting to see each other and catch up. We usually have a few beers at the 99 and then head in. Usually a fun day with an old friend.

All I can say are prices are ridiculous. Same vendors as every other time.
They did have a really nice target stand/ar500 plate vendor set up there Can’t remember the name, but he’s the only one. Got some nice targets and hanging systems.

Few beers at the 99. Catching up with an old friend. Got a Surefire X300 light for $240.00. Thought I did pretty good. Beers with an old friend, priceless.

Went with a friend who was meeting a vendor. The vendor got us in for zip so that was a plus. Picked up a couple of things. Lots of empty spaces but the place was still pretty packed. A couple of items tickled my fancy but not enough to buy. One was a beautiful 2 and 1/2" Diamondback. A little pricey at $1795 though. Ammo prices were insane.

Back
Top Bottom