• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro Gun Show, Jan 30 & 31

The discount coupon for Marlboro isn't the easiest to find, so here it is.

mar-coupon.gif

Anyone planing on going?

It's been sometime, but I'll be working the Powder Keg Table again...so make sure to stop by and say hi when you're walking around.

I think that this is one of the best shows in the State.
I just called Greg to see if he "needs" any help. It's become a Jan tradition for the four of us to work that show. If he don't need me, I may have to take my girls to their first gunshow.

There is usually more than one ammo guy at this show right?

Yes, any dealer can sell ammo, so you get lots of ammo components on many different vendor tables. It gives Steve from NY a good competitive run for his money.

It is only at the Big E (rules from Big E management) that prohibit ammo in their buildings that create the ammo monopoly for Steve. Every other gun show venue that I'm aware of in MA or NH allows any dealer to sell ammo.

Fixed it for you...they are the Hot Sauce Harlets.

We must be referring to two different vendors. The one I was talking about was a man from NY (IIRC). He had his Wife with him once, but I don't think she's who you were referring to. Don't recall ever seeing "hot chicks" selling hot sauces and I was there all day on Saturday in Marlboro last September.

Yes, any dealer can sell ammo, so you get lots of ammo components on many different vendor tables. It gives Steve from NY a good competitive run for his money.

It is only at the Big E (rules from Big E management) that prohibit ammo in their buildings that create the ammo monopoly for Steve. Every other gun show venue that I'm aware of in MA or NH allows any dealer to sell ammo.

Thanks for the info Lens

We must be referring to two different vendors. The one I was talking about was a man from NY (IIRC). He had his Wife with him once, but I don't think she's who you were referring to. Don't recall ever seeing "hot chicks" selling hot sauces and I was there all day on Saturday in Marlboro last September.

I don't think that I would call them hot chicks. But it's a few ladies that sell a ton of Hot Sauces. I think that the husbands help out. They usually have a bunch of samples and pretzles and such to try the sauces. They usually do one for eight dollars, two for 15 dollars, and three for 20 dollars... Or something to that effect.

Though I didn't make a show last year...so I don't know if they are still working the shows. They are usually there for the Marlboro and Willington shows only...

I went to the September show, it was pretty good. I'll be going to this one as well, most likely Saturday morning.

I will be going sat morning before work.

See you at the show.

Criss and Pete I will look for you at the show mabe you can force me to buy something.

I've never been to a gun show before. Marlboro isn't to far from me so I'll probably go check it out. Whats the main purpose of a show? Are the prices and selection better than the stores around here? Looking forward to this. Btw, is it in Marlboro or Marlborough? They are 2 different towns.

I think this is the place: Best Western Plaza Hotel & Trade Center 181 Boston Post West,Marlborough, MA 01752.

I've never been to a gun show before. Marlboro isn't to far from me so I'll probably go check it out. Whats the main purpose of a show? Are the prices and selection better than the stores around here? Looking forward to this. Btw, is it in Marlboro or Marlborough? They are 2 different towns.

Marlborough / Marlboro they are both the same place .
Dont confuse with New Marlborough out by the Quabbin

Back
Top Bottom