• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro Gun Show - January 26th and 27th, 2008

I'll going to try and be there first thing Saturday morning to see if I can find any good deals. We'll see. Funds are a little short right now, but if something screams good deal I may have to break out the credit card. [smile]

I'm going. Probably early Sat. Don't have anything particular in mind, but if any cheap AR uppers jump out at me I might have to make a move on em. It's gonna take me a bit to save up for the MRP upper, so I was thinking about getting something else in the meantime so I can shoot.

My friend and photographer Mike is probably coming, too. Anyone know if people would have a cow over him snapping photos there or not?

I'll be there! My father sets up tables every year. I usally meet him there to help out a little, then go off and hunt for goodies.
I promised myself no new guns this year. My collection is getting too big for my safe! I have to practice a little self-control, cash just burns in my pockets at these shows.

I'll be there! My father sets up tables every year. I usally meet him there to help out a little, then go off and hunt for goodies.
I promised myself no new guns this year. My collection is getting too big for my safe! I have to practice a little self-control, cash just burns in my pockets at these shows.
Come say Hi at The Powder Keg table.

I plan to go Sunday, maybe pick up a bargain near closing time. If I were an early riser, I'd be there for the start of the show too, when all the goodies come out from hiding.

I'll be hunting S&W revolvers as usual.

I might go to hunt for a 12 oz. S&W .357 j-frame after reading about all the fun that people are having with them and full power loads, that I'm missing out on. My Taurus 650 CIA is great, but at 24 oz., I feel like I'm cheating.

Saturday a.m. I'm looking for a good deal on a RRA stripped lower. Want to stock up on a couple before it's too late. Also looking for a WASR

I plan to go, but it's going to be Sunday. Saturday I'm meeting a guy who wants to look at my G23. He sounds very interested, so I need to meet up with him.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom