• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro Gun Show Sept 21 and 22

As I have said before if you go to a gunshow expecting to buy ammo for 1980 prices just stay home. As to folks who saw non complaint firearms please do me a favor. Keep it to yourself for Christs sake. All we need is the AGs office or some other gun grabber to have yet another excuse to shut such events down.

This.

And thanks again Fred [grin]

Went today, decent prices, only a handful of people that walked by me stank. Bought some eezox, bcm charging handle and jerky. It was a good day

I enjoyed a quick pass thru this afternoon. Didn't do a careful search but I only saw 4 Garands and carbine- none of them in particularly good shape and all were expensive.

There was plentiful supply of 5.56 (both 193 and 855) and a few guys with M2 ball. Picked up a case of 5.56 for $400 but passed up the M2 at .94 / round. Avg case price for Fed 5.56 was .55/round.

Anyone here get the Dillon 650 for $450? It looked in great shape and over $100 off of new.

It was definitely a LOOONG line outside. I was in line at 8:30 and it was past the tent. I can't believe it was still around the corner at 9:30. But as we passed the big name shops, I wasn't 5 people deep to see guns. People were still inconsiderate and moved in random directions, but you could get in to see the overpriced merchandise instead of guessing it was overpriced from 6' away.

You know what I DIDN'T see all morning on Sat (besides no venison sticks???) -

WOMEN WITH STROLLERS!!!!! I want to say the last 2 insane Marlboro shows and the insane Wilmington show were CHOCK FULL of strollers. ????? We took about 15 min longer than usual, but that was because we didn't just skip whole parts due to crowds.

What did I buy? 2 10' lightning connectors for my girls. If they work, great deal. If not, I don't care all that much.

I didn't see .22 for less than $50/brick anywhere at the show. And I saw very little of it in the first place. Just hard to find all over. Glad I have my order in with the CMP.

Anyone here get the Dillon 650 for $450? It looked in great shape and over $100 off of new.

It was definitely a LOOONG line outside. I was in line at 8:30 and it was past the tent. I can't believe it was still around the corner at 9:30. But as we passed the big name shops, I wasn't 5 people deep to see guns. People were still inconsiderate and moved in random directions, but you could get in to see the overpriced merchandise instead of guessing it was overpriced from 6' away.

You know what I DIDN'T see all morning on Sat (besides no venison sticks???) -

WOMEN WITH STROLLERS!!!!! I want to say the last 2 insane Marlboro shows and the insane Wilmington show were CHOCK FULL of strollers. ????? We took about 15 min longer than usual, but that was because we didn't just skip whole parts due to crowds.

What did I buy? 2 10' lightning connectors for my girls. If they work, great deal. If not, I don't care all that much.

I didn't see .22 for less than $50/brick anywhere at the show. And I saw very little of it in the first place. Just hard to find all over. Glad I have my order in with the CMP.

I almost bought it, but the guy wasn't sure if it was complete or not. He said he hasn't gone through it. Last thing I wanted to do was chase down missing bolts and screws.

Back
Top Bottom