• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro, MA Gun & Knife Show Sept. 23/24, 2006

Best Western at Royal Trade Center
181 Boston Post Road ( Rt. 20 )
Saturday, Sept. 23 9 -5
Sunday, Sept 24 9 - 3

Located approx. 1 mile west of the intersection of Rt. 495 and Rt. 20

What are you talking about Adam? You won't make it.... [shocked]

Ouch!

I was actually thinking about this..... I am trying to figure out how I can tell Kim that she is gonna have to get out of work a bit early and pick up the little one, so I can stay later!

I won't be there this time. The promoters once again chose the Jewish High Holidays for their Marlboro show (twice now in past 3 years)!

I'll be there. Hopefully one of the people I go with will roll me around strapped down Hannibal Lechter style so I can't buy any more guns and I can just oogle everything like I do the insanely priced sniper rifles.

I'll be there. Hopefully one of the people I go with will roll me around strapped down Hannibal Lechter style so I can't buy any more guns and I can just oogle everything like I do the insanely priced sniper rifles.

I don't think that would be fair to you...Can't do it, sorry. Just don't go buying any of the stuff I want. [rofl]

Going to a Gunshow in Mass. seems like going to a beach in Idaho. [laugh]

Mark

Actually Massachusetts gun shows are equal to the oasis in the desert. Ammo galore, pre bans, C&Rs, already in Mass pistols from various dealers, etc. Picture a teenage kid going to the Foxy Lady strip joint.[smile]
I'll be there with plenty of Ones to spend.

I'll have to remember about this when I get back from vacation. I'm going to the home of beer and CZ's, the Czech Republic!

cheers,
Chuck

Just talked to Richie Callaghan and he doesn't think that the show is going to come off - he hasn't seen any advertising for it at all, like the Shotgun News.

Has anyone gotten any postcards for this show in the mail yet?

Back
Top Bottom