• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro March 28-29

I usually learn something(s) at every show. Haven't bought a gun or ammo at one in 20 years, but I find plenty of other things to purchase (at west springfield: some glock parts, some ar500 steel targets, and an armorer's tool).

didnt experience any ass stench or balls hot either. IMO that aspect is way overstated on here. Smells better than the hockey locker rooms I'm in twice a week!

I usually learn something(s) at every show. Haven't bought a gun or ammo at one in 20 years, but I find plenty of other things to purchase (at west springfield: some glock parts, some ar500 steel targets, and an armorer's tool).

didnt experience any ass stench or balls hot either. IMO that aspect is way overstated on here. Smells better than the hockey locker rooms I'm in twice a week!

Ever go to the Concord NH show ?

That show attracts all the obese NH hillbillies from up north,and it gets bad.

They are good to check stuff out. There is more in one place tan anywhere else you will go. The crowds do suck and lately there have been no real bargains. I used to buy a lot of ammo at the shows and prices used to be real good on cases. Unfortunately that has not been the case lately. Sometimes you will catch a bargain, but I think it has become less and less common. None of my local shops go to these shows

With Cabelas grand opening the same day and I believe Goal is having a breakfast thing across town maybe the crowd will be thinner than normal. I'm going to stop showering today and check my hamper for unwashed underbritches and doggonnit I'm gonna take the day off from work and go spread some spring mating season pheromones around the gun show. I'll have to put on my fancy goin out overalls. Look out ladies, Swampy is on the prowl...goin table to table fingerin triggers and gnashin Cajun jerky with reckless abandon. GOLLY it's gonna be a gooood time!

I give up. Went to Wilmington and it was a waste of time. I seriously can't see any good "deals" in these shows.

Folks be sure to stop by and say Hi while your at the show.

I will be working at the Hunters Trading post tables. It's been awhile since I have seen some of you folks. You will have to fill me in on all the new additions to your firearms collection.

We are also giving a 10% discount on the price of the firearms .

It will be a good weekend to shop around for some deals. I talked to a few fellow NES folks at Wilmington and saw an all matching Chiliean Mauser in pristine condition. It sold for $385!!!!!! Orginal sling too. So stop by and check in.

If your interested in the new Ruger Range Master we have some. I bought one and it is a great wheel gun.

With Cabelas grand opening the same day and I believe Goal is having a breakfast thing across town maybe the crowd will be thinner than normal. I'm going to stop showering today and check my hamper for unwashed underbritches and doggonnit I'm gonna take the day off from work and go spread some spring mating season pheromones around the gun show. I'll have to put on my fancy goin out overalls. Look out ladies, Swampy is on the prowl...goin table to table fingerin triggers and gnashin Cajun jerky with reckless abandon. GOLLY it's gonna be a gooood time!

Stopped by Cabela's today. Place was pretty jammed. Smaller than Bass Pro Shop in my opinion. Same deal though. Overpriced, every kind of "sportsman" you can imagine wondering around and very few items on sale, certainly no Grand Opening bargains I was hoping for. A little disappointing. But, they do have a lot of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom