• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro March 29th and 30th Show

I have several items to buy. If I do not get them all before then I will attend one of the days.

Anyone know if the guy who always has a table chuck full of tacticool accessories has decent prices... Not sure how to describe this table or guy, he never sells any guns just accessories I think he was an Asian guy and usually has a large set up

Always a fun trip with the kids. I think they get a bigger kick than I do. I usually have a small scavenger hunt list. They usually look for something for dad to buy for them.

Anyone know if the guy who always has a table chuck full of tacticool accessories has decent prices... Not sure how to describe this table or guy, he never sells any guns just accessories I think he was an Asian guy and usually has a large set up
my buddy bought some composite ak stuff from him and a red dot...pretty decently priced..red dot ended up being doa and at the next show he brought it with him just to give the guy a hard time not expecting anything and he actually exchanged it!!!

For something like an Aimpoint or Eotech? No, you're not wrong.

eotech for the win.

all you're going to get is cheap stuff most likely knock offs. I would shop online that way you can read all the specs and reviews on what your buying. Not standing nut to butt looking at a table of optics.

like they say buy once, cry once.

How was the ammo situation last go round? I still want to find myself some tacticool 12G slugs and specialty rounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Please excuse the brevity and auto corrected wrong words

I'm happy to announce the Comm2A will have a table at the Marlboro show this time around. This is our first foray into the gun show world and we're looking forward to meeting some new people. If it works out we'll try to do a few more shows this year.

If you're going stop by and put a face to the screen name.

Don't forget there is a 130 table Gun Show in Nashua (Exit One) this weekend.

The Nashua Gun Show will be held on March 15th - 16th, 2014. This Nashua, NH gun show will be held at the Radisson Hotel Nashua and is hosted by Northeast Expositions of New Hampshire.

Radisson Hotel Nashua
11 Tara Blvd
Nashua, NH 03062
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm

What's the situation in terms of powder and primers? Will it be worth going? I would love to pickup 8+ pounds of W231.....

I've never been to a gun show

what are my chances of finding pre ban sigma mags there?

Slim, but not impossible. I wouldn't go expecting to find them, though. Honestly if that's your entire goal you're better off spending the day hitting up a bunch of smaller shops to see if any of them have mag bins and that kind of thing.

-Mike

Anybody think i can find a hi point pistol at the marlboro gun show?
i am looking for one cuz i find the blowback design fascinating.

I dont want to take this thread in the wrong direction, but I was wondering about something. I plan on going to this show, it will be the first gun show I will have attended. I am also an amateur photographer, I like taking photos of just about anything. So I know you know where I am going with this. Bad idea??

Yes.

I dont want to take this thread in the wrong direction, but I was wondering about something. I plan on going to this show, it will be the first gun show I will have attended. I am also an amateur photographer, I like taking photos of just about anything. So I know you know where I am going with this. Bad idea??

Anybody think i can find a hi point pistol at the marlboro gun show?
i am looking for one cuz i find the blowback design fascinating.

have never seen one in mass, going to go out on a limb and say not on the list. I can think of better things to spend $100 on.

I'm happy to announce the Comm2A will have a table at the Marlboro show this time around. This is our first foray into the gun show world and we're looking forward to meeting some new people. If it works out we'll try to do a few more shows this year.

I might go just to say hi, grab a t-shirt and make a donation in person vs. online.

great !

How was the ammo situation last go round? I still want to find myself some tacticool 12G slugs and specialty rounds

Wilmington had some OK deals but frankly if you are going for ammo you're better off hopping in the car and hitting a few gun shops in NH... although the gun shows will typically have at least one guy with the weird
stuff, at jacked prices.

Marlboro hasn't been getting "blonde elvis" so unless he makes an appearance this time, the bulk ammo prices will be higher than Wilmington.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

What's the situation in terms of powder and primers? Will it be worth going? I would love to pickup 8+ pounds of W231.....

If you're going expecting certain things, you'll be disappointed. Powder and primer prices are usually lower than MA gun shop rape level pricing, but not as good as what you'll get online or taking a trip up to NH.

-Mike

Last edited:
I've never been to a gun show

what are my chances of finding pre ban sigma mags there?

Based on what I've seen the last 3 shows.... not likely. Your only chance will be Sat AM when the gate opens. If they exist at all (and that's a very big IF) at a reasonable price, within the first two hours they -will- be gone. Even lots of 10 round mags for handguns are hard to come by. The only guarantees are 1911 mags, AK mags, and AR mags. Everything after that is a crapshoot.

-Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom