Marlboro March 29th and 30th Show

I also workd the show and definately agree with this. Lots of tire kicking and not much cash was on hand.

Everyone I was with or talked to had cash...in fact I still have it. I was interested in 2 guns, a Sig and a Zastava. They were both exactly $150 over the normal price.

Just curious why " Cash on hand" is the benchmark being used for establishing a conclusion? Debit Cards, Credit Cards are accepted at most of the vendors.

CASH+IS+KING.png

Just curious why " Cash on hand" is the benchmark being used for establishing a conclusion? Debit Cards, Credit Cards are accepted at most of the vendors.

The first question to ask in any transaction at a gun show is "What is your lowest cash price?" There's almost always a discount for cash as the vendors who take CC also have worked in the charge for the CC transaction into the price.

Because the credit/debit processor wails them probably at least 3% on the transaction, if not more, on something they might not have a huge margin on to begin with. That's why cash is king.

-Mike

Buddy of mine wanted to go so headed out later Sat morn. Saw one of the Duck Dynasty look alike's in line as we drove by the entrance to park.
Too funny, in the matching camo hat, shirt, pants, shoes and I think even cell phone case. Probably had a truck in the parking lot wrapped in the same camo.
When we got to the door, line was gone, so that was nice. Noticed plenty of BO at times. How people can walk around like that I will never know.
Funny all the crap people have that looks like they have been dragging around for 30 years that nobody will buy.
Bought and ate a 1/4 pound of the terriyaki jerky for lunch. Got a nice range bag, pistol rug, and a single strap style backpack for about $65 total.

Everyone I was with or talked to had cash...in fact I still have it. I was interested in 2 guns, a Sig and a Zastava. They were both exactly $150 over the normal price.

The only reason im saying that is because we had issues that did not let us use cards. I hear what your saying about some of the prices.

- - - Updated - - -

Highlight of the show was the shovel on exhibit at the B&K table.

That was priceless! Lol

does anyone remember the name of the company with the 80% lowers middle right at the way back? he was next to the guy selling a target stand system for steel gongs. trying to do some paperwork and write out exaclty what i got and from whom for a build. he said the company use to have a SN on here and they where based out of new england if that helps any?

does anyone remember the name of the company with the 80% lowers middle right at the way back? he was next to the guy selling a target stand system for steel gongs. trying to do some paperwork and write out exaclty what i got and from whom for a build. he said the company use to have a SN on here and they where based out of new england if that helps any?

I saw 2 guys selling 80% lowers. 1 was TR enabling, selling all sorts of AR stuff and based in MA. Not sure if Precision Armament Werks, out of Franklin was selling 80% ers.

- - - Updated - - -

TR enabling

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nice outfit, I started a thread here about them after the show.

Back
Top Bottom