• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro Sept. 22 & 23

I thought the show was good. Some pretty rare rifles you don't often see. No incredible deals that I saw but I wasn't checking everything.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

I did see a few decent gun deals, actually match shot had a gen 3 glock 22 for 425 I think saw a gen3 glock 23 with slide wear for 399 and some interesting rifles. I was there more for a holster (bought a comp tac) and pre ban glock mags, and ammo deals.

Got a few things for my ar build, large ammo can, few velcro patches for my bag, some 8mm ammo, some M1 Garand cleaning brushes, and a mag for my MK II . Was hoping to find some K98 cleaning kits, but no luck. No Glock guy this time.

I didn't see anything so spectacular. Best I say I was 1000 cases of 9mm for 24 cents around, plus tax. 762X39 was crazy saw as high as 340 for a case of Wolf military classic. Xm193 on stripper clips 200 for 420.

Sold a case of Wolf 7.62x39 to SKS Ray for $220. Sold Federal 556 55 grain FMJ 500 rounds for $150. I could keep going but if you guys don't stop by you loose.

Sold a case of Wolf 7.62x39 to SKS Ray for $220. Sold Federal 556 55 grain FMJ 500 rounds for $150. I could keep going but if you guys don't stop by you loose.

DAMN it!!!! I did stop by! We were talking about that scope mount in my Sks, clearly I'm blind, and at those prices those were by far the best of the show that I saw.

Anyone know who the vendor is near the center with all the ammo? I bought a thousand rounds of Tula .223 and ended up leaving a box of federal large pistol primers (1000 primer box) I want to try and call to see if they have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh yeah, they were on the center aisle on the food side (as u enter the hall, the right side) ? ...... they were busy selling ammo all day, well, from noon til 5 when i was there anyways.............trying to remember their name , damn, my memory sucks

oh yeah, they were on the center aisle on the food side (as u enter the hall, the right side) ? ...... they were busy selling ammo all day, well, from noon til 5 when i was there anyways.............trying to remember their name , damn, my memory sucks

You thinking Guns and Gear from Agawam?

- - - Updated - - -

I stopped by, but I didn't have anything major on my wishlist for the show... I got some jerky and a cheap POS holster. Almost pulled the trigger on a cheap 12GA, but passed.

Seemed to be the same as any other show. Ammo prices were high-ish but not really outrageous and there were still some deals to be had if you hunted (Same as any other show I suppose). Saw a heavy barreled Mosin Nagant which I've seen before but never in real life, so that was kind of neat. Also ran into a big pile of "pre-ban, new old stock" CZ-75B magazines which were tempting, but I used quotation marks for a reason so I left those. If anyone else was interested, they were on a table somewhere near the front of the hall, probably mid way or so through, as near as I can recall. Boxes like this, which I believe ARE the older style Mec-Gar packages, but still inconclusive:

meggar_1.jpg

BO alert. I got behind a rather large man who was sweating profusely (even though it wasn't THAT hot in show). He stunk to high heaven! I made a quick u-turn and headed in the opposite direction.

Thanks. 50 BMG claimed to have some good prices I am going to check in with him tomorrow.

I think that was some of his stash he bought up today. If you want spam cans of 7.62x39 there is a vendor to the right of where you first walk in about 1/4 down one of the aisles. Hes an older guy that sells reloading supplies and has loose ammo on the table with cases underneath.

I'll be going.Kind of a hoot, I think. It's kind of a modern version of a fur trapper's rendezvous. People coming in from all over to sift through the stuff to find a few bargains.

Some of the people smell like they've been living in the woods for months on end, too! Must be part of the ambiance.

I think that was some of his stash he bought up today. If you want spam cans of 7.62x39 there is a vendor to the right of where you first walk in about 1/4 down one of the aisles. Hes an older guy that sells reloading supplies and has loose ammo on the table with cases underneath.

I have a bad habit of not looking under the tables near my feet for ammo cases!

Also worthy of note was that I actually saw some reasonable prices on firearms. I saw Stag AR-15's for the same price as Zero Hour and a new S&W 686 for $700 which is very competitive.

Sure, I saw some some stuff that was a little overpriced, but some decent stuff too.

I left with a couple of ComTac holsters that are priced right on the mark when you factor in tax and shipping. And i walked out with them, no waiting. I like this

Also worthy of note was that I actually saw some reasonable prices on firearms. I saw Stag AR-15's for the same price as Zero Hour and a new S&W 686 for $700 which is very competitive.

Sure, I saw some some stuff that was a little overpriced, but some decent stuff too.

I left with a couple of ComTac holsters that are priced right on the mark when you factor in tax and shipping. And i walked out with them, no waiting. I like this

Yup bought a comp tax too!!! I hate ordering stuff and waiting weeks for it to come in

I HAD 5k rounds of 223 and 7K of 7.62x39. I tell folks to stop by and say Hi, and few do. Those who do, well lets say they benefit. I am getting it at cost from the guy I work for and he lets me sell to NES folks for cost.

I am SOLD OUT!!!!! do you wonder why at those prices!!!

I HAD 5k rounds of 223 and 7K of 7.62x39. I tell folks to stop by and say Hi, and few do. Those who do, well lets say they benefit. I am getting it at cost from the guy I work for and he lets me sell to NES folks for cost.

I am SOLD OUT!!!!! do you wonder why at those prices!!!

Sorry for being dumb. Next time I'll be sure and ask you. I specifically sought you out for that Sks question I should have opened my mouth about the ammo too,

I was there on Saturday morning. It was packed! I got some decent prices on 9mm carry ammo and enjoyed the show. A little too crowded though. Hard to move and you can't really look at anything for more than an instant before you are swarmed on both sides by gawkers. Probably always that way the first morning of the show.

One of the nice things is that they HAD everything you could want there--by that I mean no waiting for something to be ordered or in stock. I had a bit of a runaround not too long ago trying to track down somewhere that had the M&P 9c in stock. Well they had plenty there and I saw three of them sold just while I was wandering about. Good prices too.

I enjoyed the show!

How were the prices on them? Hoping they will sell things cheeper to get rid of things because they don't want to take them home. Looking for 1k or .223 and 7.62x39.

I saw a tag labeled "dragunov $3000.00" so I took a look at it and to my novice eyes it appeared to be a Romanian PSL... I almost couldn't believe it!

I admit upfront that I'm not an expert but the rifle didn't have that distinctive front handguard of a real dragunov and the whole thing smelled fishy! He also had a few m1903 Springfield "sniper" rifles and a couple mosin nagant "sniper" rifles all for sale at a premium!!!

Did anybody else see this guys table so I can figure out if I was right or if I am just another gun show novice???

How were the prices on them? Hoping they will sell things cheeper to get rid of things because they don't want to take them home. Looking for 1k or .223 and 7.62x39.

$179 for a spam can of 7.62x39 which is pretty good considering its 640 rounds sealed and most distributors sell it for $149. Not sure how much 223 was but this vendor always has fair or good prices. Last year I bought a sleeve of Ruger 204 off him for $120.

$179 for a spam can of 7.62x39 which is pretty good considering its 640 rounds sealed and most distributors sell it for $149. Not sure how much 223 was but this vendor always has fair or good prices. Last year I bought a sleeve of Ruger 204 off him for $120.

Thats a decent price on the spam cans. You think I could bargain with this guy? Its the last day and I pay in cash. [hmmm] I will be sure to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom