Marlboro Sept 26th & 27th

Glad to hear a few of you got some good deals. I don't think I've ever walked out of a gun show empty-handed. There was always at least some small thing I found at a decent price. Last show I went to was Monument Beach Sportsman's Club in the spring, and the best deal I walked out with was a nice 1960's era Colt commercial .45 magazine for $7. Now that was a steal.

Whenever the next Plymouth show is, I may attend that since I'm so close. I think my days of driving all the way to Marlboro are over though. Between the gas money to drive there from the Cape and back, and the entrance fee, it's hardly worth it.

I ended up going to a few yard sales near my house this weekend, and at one of them was a table full of gun-related items. Walked away with a few things who's price tags wouldn't let me leave without.

Whenever the next Plymouth show is, I may attend that since I'm so close. I think my days of driving all the way to Marlboro are over though. Between the gas money to drive there from the Cape and back, and the entrance fee, it's hardly worth it.

Don't forget that they have resurrected the Foxboro show after being cancelled for many years. That would be a lot closer for you than Marlboro. Foxboro was one of the better shows and was only cancelled due to a policy change after the venue was sold.

Don't forget that they have resurrected the Foxboro show after being cancelled for many years. That would be a lot closer for you than Marlboro. Foxboro was one of the better shows and was only cancelled due to a policy change after the venue was sold.

Good to know, thanks. It would be a good excuse to go blow my paycheck at Bass Pro too.

Hey! That's your gun! That is a very sweet Krink. You will love it and. like I said, you can shoot it any time you want and my Krink MG too.
Got to fill out the paperwork & get it going!

Went Saturday afternoon just to browse and ended up with this.

I've been looking for a parts kit but this will do. Now the long wait for my form 4 approval

Back
Top Bottom