• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro Show - Jan 24 & 25

Never even considered sharing a pic with your NES brothers that might be laid up and couldn't get there this year? [crying]

I thought about grabbing a picture but decided it was too creepy. Think of 34Bs with a tee shirt with a gentle drop neck to about the base of her sternum. Then picture a bra that was essentially invisible but had the effect of a sports bra and severely compressed the breasts against the body. In profile not much to see but from head on it gave the appearance of quite significant assets. Led to a very unique cleavage shape.

Never even considered sharing a pic with your NES brothers that might be laid up and couldn't get there this year? [crying]

I bet its the gunvault lady. [rofl] She's very.... endowed.

- - - Updated - - -

Other fun thing about working a show... There are multiple episodes of "hot chicks with douchebags".

I thought about grabbing a picture but decided it was too creepy. Think of 34Bs with a tee shirt with a gentle drop neck to about the base of her sternum. Then picture a bra that was essentially invisible but had the effect of a sports bra and severely compressed the breasts against the body. In profile not much to see but from head on it gave the appearance of quite significant assets. Led to a very unique cleavage shape.

You thought taking a picture was too creepy but then describe them in 4 sentences and that isn't creepy? [laugh] Take picture next time, some of us are visual people. [wink]

OK show but went with intention of new set of molded ear plugs so it was a win for me. Bought the wife a repo sword for her collection and talked my buddy out of the 37mm flare launcher. Saw a couple examples of full retard such as the $90 80% lower and the 8lb Red Dot by the snack bar for $280, Yes $280! Was going to ask if he was anti-gun but just gave him a look and snickered.
Better than sitting around the house since left arm is in a sling.
Dave

You thought taking a picture was too creepy but then describe them in 4 sentences and that isn't creepy? [laugh] Take picture next time, some of us are visual people. [wink]

Taking a good look without being obvious is one thing. Whipping out your cell phone and snapping a picture is another. At least that is what i told myself. Go yourself next time if you are that starved for a nice set to look at...

Stupid high, I saw one at $1190.

Buy on Gunbroker for around $850 shipped based on finish and have it shipped to Precision Point Firearms in Woburn!

Chris

Thanks

Yeah they can be bought around 700 on GB these days i was just wondering if anyone was in the realm of reality on them.

Think of 34Bs with a tee shirt with a gentle drop neck to about the base of her sternum. Then picture a bra that was essentially invisible but had the effect of a sports bra and severely compressed the breasts against the body. In profile not much to see but from head on it gave the appearance of quite significant assets. Led to a very unique cleavage shape.

I know nothing about today's wardrobe, but yesterday's gear made them appear as though they were on display on a shelf like nick-nacks lol

$15 genuine glock magazines!!! I grabbed a few. Also found a Dillon d-terminator scale for short money.
There was a complete AR lower for only $149. I didn't need it but that's not bad

Ummm, did you get them from the guy against the left wall with like a dozen tables? Take a look at the base-plates (KCI). They are Korean, not original Glock.

$15 genuine glock magazines!!! I grabbed a few.

No, they're probably not. Nobody sells legit Glock mags for 15 dollars, not even postbans. Like ipscdrl says, they're probably KCIs. "Mileage May Vary". Most of the people I talk to say they're junk but I've run into a couple of guys that like them.

-Mike

Don't forget to eat plenty of chili and boiled cabbage with baked beans. If you're just not showering, you're going about it half-assed. DO IT RIGHT.[wink]

Greg

Remember - underwear is lucky - keep it on for a whole week and you'll find better deals at the show! LOL

Yeah, There was no line at 9:50 when I left the truck. We got GREAT parking at 8:00. 495 was. . . . interesting. The # of people that will tailgate you in the snow is shocking.

I didn't find the prices any different than at Sturbridge. There is always disparity. I saw a guy with a Ingles BHP with shoulder stock. Someone had parkerized it (I know!) but otherwise looked fine. Not really bad other than that. I think it was $1,200. Another guy had an Nazi Browning of same vintage and tangent sight, no stock. $1,800. ???? All of a sudden, my $550 Nazi marked BHP that was probably one of the last ever made (the tooling marks are awful) is worth a lot of $$$$. LOL

There were a few other guns that I noticed were reasonably priced, and had expensive counterparts.

I was surprised there is no longer ANY Surefire dealers at the shows. Fenix is the most brand-named light sold as most are "Fredco" or "Chi-Tech" or something. I ordered my new Surefire from Amazon instead.

The lack of crowds only sped us up by about 30 minutes. Usually it takes us 2.5 hours. This time we were out at 11 sharp. But not banging into everyone and being able to see the guns at Pete's and Tombstone was nice for a change.

I was surprised there is no longer ANY Surefire dealers at the shows. Fenix is the most brand-named light sold as most are "Fredco" or "Chi-Tech" or something. I ordered my new Surefire from Amazon instead.

It's because surefire has a MAP/MLP policy for distributors of their product. It's against their contract to cut prices on the stuff otherwise they'll lose their ability to
sell it. Magpul and others do this to some degree as well. There are also simple economic issues- skinflints love cheap stuff, it's way more profitable for a shop to sell a metric ton of junk $5 LED flashlight for $30 than it is to wait an entire weekend to sell one Surefire. Basically its the walmart-ization of gun accessories. The "new gun owner" demographic doesn't help either. 10 years ago gun enthusiasts bought flashlights. Most of them only wanted the" good stuff." Now its gun enthusiasts + "I wanna buy gunz cuz obamascare and sandy hook" crew, which, while it's nice to increase the numbers, is a realm largely populated by numskulls who like buying junk.

-Mike

Ummm, did you get them from the guy against the left wall with like a dozen tables? Take a look at the base-plates (KCI). They are Korean, not original Glock.

No. They were in a box of magazines about the size of a shoe box at a relatively small and somewhat insignificant table. He had some g22, and one or two g27. They weren't marked and just to make conversation I asked him how much. When he said $15 I dug for the last few.

OK. I'll try and post photos tonight.

No. They were in a box of magazines about the size of a shoe box at a relatively small and somewhat insignificant table. He had some g22, and one or two g27. They weren't marked and just to make conversation I asked him how much. When he said $15 I dug for the last few.

OK. I'll try and post photos tonight.

You might have lucked out then.. that's old school gun show score right there. I thought I already bought all those mags. [rofl] Forgive me for using my jump to conclusions mat.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't help but chuckle about the ATF having a table set up right next to the GOAL table.

I always like the bored looks on the agents faces, as like 3 people a day pick up a pamphlet. Like they think someone wants to talk to them.

-Mike

Not a bad show. Arrived around 10 on Sunday and no line. Only problem was when I was leaving, when I passed two older guys and damn near passed out from the smell. So bad it was like they physically punched me in the face.

It's because surefire has a MAP/MLP policy for distributors of their product. It's against their contract to cut prices on the stuff otherwise they'll lose their ability to
sell it. Magpul and others do this to some degree as well. There are also simple economic issues- skinflints love cheap stuff, it's way more profitable for a shop to sell a metric ton of junk $5 LED flashlight for $30 than it is to wait an entire weekend to sell one Surefire. Basically its the walmart-ization of gun accessories. The "new gun owner" demographic doesn't help either. 10 years ago gun enthusiasts bought flashlights. Most of them only wanted the" good stuff." Now its gun enthusiasts + "I wanna buy gunz cuz obamascare and sandy hook" crew, which, while it's nice to increase the numbers, is a realm largely populated by numskulls who like buying junk.

-Mike

Oh I know. But there are always guys running below MAP. Usually online. Or a guy that is running bare-minimum over it. (Like the same prices as Amazon or others.) I was just looking NOT to order online.

Couldn't help but chuckle about the ATF having a table set up right next to the GOAL table.

They also arrived on time. GOAL didn't. LOL

Back
Top Bottom