• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro show

I was wondering if anyone who went to the show today noticed if there were any AR-15 lower receivers available and if there were did you happen to notice the prices? Also were there any deals on 5.56 ammo?
I would like to go myself but unless they have the receivers I will probibly skip. I would just end up buying something else I don't need instead of saving the money for the receive. Thanks in advance and hope all who went had a good time.

I didn't see any AR-15 receivers, but I was only there for about an hour this morning and didn't see much. I was looking for AK receivers and didn't see any of those, either. Ammo prices were high - 1,000 rounds of 7.62 x 39 for $180. Very crowded in the morning, and I didn't see ANY good deals there on ANYTHING, but again, I didn't have that much time to look around. I think I'm going to go back this afternoon. Or maybe I'll go over to Collectors and get a good deal on something, like a DPMS lower.

Last edited:
Yes. There was a dealer there who had lowers. He was located along the back wall.
Here's the prices on the stripped lowers:
Stag $110
RRA $140
EA Forged $105/Cast $100

I think he had a Stag complete lower with A2 stock for $265?

Yes. There was a dealer there who had lowers. He was located along the back wall.
Here's the prices on the stripped lowers:
Stag $110
RRA $140
EA Forged $105/Cast $100

I think he had a Stag complete lower with A2 stock for $265?

Those are the guys I got my complete RRA lower from. Auto-Sport Distributors, and Taugwank Spur Corp. They're from Agawam. I got their cards since people have been asking where to get lowers from.

Against the back wall I saw the new .308 DPMS rifle, it was just so cool, very light and well balanced. One of these days...

Back
Top Bottom