Marlboro this weekend 1/29 & 1/30

My friend went.. Said the place was basically empty of customers and dealers. He was looking for an Aero handguard and a cheap red dot, left empty handed. $10 entry.
I have a pinty for sale right now, $8. Battery included, pre zeroed.

My point is mill or no mill if you need that stuff, you can go to store X Y or Z and still beat the gun show price (and the fact that they dont have shit) and get it immediately.
This why so may stores fail. People would rather save $5.76 and order online, then support a local store.

My friend went.. Said the place was basically empty of customers and dealers. He was looking for an Aero handguard and a cheap red dot, left empty handed. $10 entry.
But was the beef jerky guy there?

I went this afternoon. Hadn’t been there in years. Some of you will remember my father and I would set up there often for many years. He passed away in ‘13 but the last one he and I were vendors at was in ‘05. When he started taking me along to all the NE gun shows he set up at, I was 7 years old, mid 1980’s. Damn I wish some of you young bucks could have seen what MA gun shows were like back then. EPIC, and prices were good.
Anyhow today I bought an Apex Glock trigger, a few pounds of assorted powder, a spent .50BMG case, and some round balls for cap’n’ball guns. I have never seen that show so empty.

I've always been a loyal fan of the MA gun shows, but haven't been since the Wuhan Flu hit us and I don't intend to go back until the threat level to "multiple comorbidity" old men like me is brought under control (if ever). Just not worth the risk of dealing with large crowds. [thinking]
There are worse things than Covid to catch at the show.

There are worse things than Covid to catch at the show.
I don't even want to know what you're talking about. :oops:

But for ancient, multiple comorbidities me, it's the COVID that could kill me... and it wouldn't be pretty. Former PCP termed me a "COVID dead man walking" and I don't think he was exaggerating.

As much as I've enjoyed the shows in the past, I can't do crowds anymore. The Wuhan Flu has ruined that. :(

Back
Top Bottom