Marlborough Gun show this month

Hell just stop showering now. We probably won't smell you over the the Annual showering camo underwear wearing 40 year old virgin but I have a really big forty in my pants BO: Its all about blending in right?

Is that show really that bad? Went there last winter and stood in that mile and a half line for about a 1/2 hr and skipped it. Didn't even bother trying this year.

Greg

I'm going to the next show and i'm not showering for a week before hand. I will blend into the crowd. [laugh]

Man I got stuck near one guy that I think took the same approach. Greasy looking hair, cloths filthy, just a grubby smelly dude. It's not a bad approach though when you think about it. That show was pretty much nuts to butts and that guy had a large wake around him. He never had to push in to get a look at something...

I was busy all weekend and missed the show, but I have spoken with two separate dealers that both had great weekends at Marlboro. The kept their show prices equal (or 20% lower) to their store prices and basically sold everything they had. Their profit margin may not have been as high as selling at retail prices, but they were able to make money and blow through thousands of dollars worth of excess inventory that was taking up space on their books as well as space in their store.

I was busy all weekend and missed the show, but I have spoken with two separate dealers that both had great weekends at Marlboro. The kept their show prices equal (or 20% lower) to their store prices and basically sold everything they had. Their profit margin may not have been as high as selling at retail prices, but they were able to make money and blow through thousands of dollars worth of excess inventory that was taking up space on their books as well as space in their store.

This is the way to do it.

i wish more businesses would approach the shows this way. obviously i understand why they cant all operate this way, but until more shops make a trip to a show worthwhile ill be spending my days (and dollars) at FS

exactly what I was planning on doing but too many hoops to jump through unfortunately.

$18 Ak mags, $30 like new dated AR mags all REAL PRE BAN.

Back
Top Bottom