Marshfield Rod and Gun Club Members?

Hi all,

I am in the process of moving back to Eastern Mass after spending the Summer in Western Mass. I am a law student in Boston and would like to learn more about and get on the waiting list for the Marshfield Rod and Gun Club.

To do so I need a member to sponsor me. So are there any Members here? If so I'd love to meet up and get lunch, coffee or go to the range and chat about the Club and a potential sponsorship.

I appreciate any help.

Cheers.

Pay a visit to Greg Derr, Derr Precision. It'll be educational. Greg is a great gunsmith, a real nice guy and a member at Marshfield R&G IIRC. His shop is only a couple of miles from the club as I recall.

Len-2A thanks for the help I will check him out! Looked it up and that's very close to me.

And EddieZoom I found the waitlist but you need a sponsor that is what my question was regarding.

Len-2A thanks for the help I will check him out! Looked it up and that's very close to me.

And EddieZoom I found the waitlist but you need a sponsor that is what my question was regarding.

When the time comes to become a member, you shouldn't have any problems with sponsorship. Show up at a membership meeting and say hello to some folks.

Hi all,

I am in the process of moving back to Eastern Mass after spending the Summer in Western Mass. I am a law student in Boston and would like to learn more about and get on the waiting list for the Marshfield Rod and Gun Club.

To do so I need a member to sponsor me. So are there any Members here? If so I'd love to meet up and get lunch, coffee or go to the range and chat about the Club and a potential sponsorship.

I appreciate any help.

Cheers.
Sent you a PM

So if I put my name on the wait list for Marshfield am I really waiting until the end of the year to hear back from them, and even then I might not make it in? And I need a current member's name to sponsor me?

And if there are any members on here who might be open to sponsoring me I'd appreciate it, and would be happy to meet up or something beforehand to introduce myself and maybe show you my human hair collection so you know I'm not some kind of psychopath.

Back
Top Bottom