Maryland: Hyattsville Mayor Kevin Ward Dies by Suicide

Reptile

NES Member
Why would a gay man, with a husband and two sons do such a thing!? I have met many gay men. The older they get, the stronger they become mentally. Middle aged gay dudes are tough as nails. They don't break like that.
I suspect there was a very grave motive, like a corruption scandal that would drag his family into abject poverty.

Fort Marcy Park? Same as Vince Foster.

What information did Kevin Ward have on the Clintons?
I was going to ask if this was Arkancide.

That was BEFORE knowing what park he was found in.

Now this is going to get interesting!!!

Why would a gay man, with a husband and two sons do such a thing!? I have met many gay men. The older they get, the stronger they become mentally. Middle aged gay dudes are tough as nails. They don't break like that.
I suspect there was a very grave motive, like a corruption scandal that would drag his family into abject poverty.
Sounds like you are the Gay Whisperer.

I understand what you are saying and agree that there is more to the story. Then again, we never really know someone's true self.

“The Japanese say you have three faces. The first face, you show to the world. The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family. The third face, you never show anyone.”

I have a sad feeling there is more to this tragedy.
800 hundred pairs of sneakers... I suspect some mental illness.

Finally, a resident of the Historic District asked about Ward’s shoes, a topic we have covered before. Ward said that he has more than 800 pairs of sneakers, which he keeps in a storage locker that he visits several times a month.

“I love sneakers. I’ve always loved sneakers.”

So does this thread exist because the guy was Black? Gay? Both?

I mean has anyone ever heard of this guy? I’m just confused why it’s getting air time lol
Democrat who couldn't cope. It has nothing to do with his race or sexual preference.

How is suicide 'violence'? he wasn't a threat to society as a whole, excepting perhaps the bullet that went through his head had to come down somewhere...
Victim of society - we’ll be rounding up the usual suspects and melting down that evil gun.

80F32E67-DD28-4981-A4EA-9E0B7B04AA19.png

Back
Top Bottom