• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Masked Antifa protesters show up brandishing weapons at Texas 'drag brunch' with kids: Queens for AR15's

Yet another reason to support Steven Crowder.

Steven Crowder's Undercover Crew Discovered the Truth About the 'Child Friendly' Roanoke Drag Show​

As it turns out, YouTuber Steven Crowder sent two crews to the show, one was a crew openly trying to interview people in front of the establishment from Antifa members to the protesters across the street. The other was an undercover crew posing as supportive LGBT individuals there to take part in the festivities.

As you can probably guess by some of the footage you’ve already seen of the event, it wasn’t kid-friendly at all. Children watched as men dressed in provocative outfits and danced in front of these children. One had on a short skit and jumped up onto a table in front of a child, exposing his underwear.

While it was difficult to get supporters of the event to speak to the interview crew, inside the undercover crew was learning some interesting things. For one, many of the attendees there weren’t from Roanoke, nor were they even from Texas. They were bussed in for the event to make it seem like Roanoke had an increasingly gay population.

Pro-tip to those in charge who lurk here. When you successfuly breed white people into a minority, the happy-go-lucky kumbaya shit goes away. All this fake harmony and inclusivity will not survive when the world is run by non-whites.
I don’t think they need a Pro-tip. This is exactly the outcome they’re striving for.

The subject of the event is irrelevant. I'm just content knowing that the actual use of firearms in defense of the constitution is starting to resonate with them. Small victories I suppose.

The subject of the event is irrelevant. I'm just content knowing that the actual use of firearms in defense of the constitution is starting to resonate with them. Small victories I suppose.
Lol, they only ever wanted to disarm YOU. We desperately need the right to stop being so gullible and taking things at face value.

Lol, they only ever wanted to disarm YOU. We desperately need the right to stop being so gullible and taking things at face value.
They are still realizing the merit of being armed. I don’t care if they think they will need to use them against the right at some point. The more armed people the less gun control they can try to enforce.

They are still realizing the merit of being armed. I don’t care if they think they will need to use them against the right at some point. The more armed people the less gun control they can try to enforce.
The problem is that they agree with the government in that it is you who needs to be disarmed, not them.

They never stopped, which side follows the rules to a fault? Criminal lefties flash guns in videos all the time or their anti-gun politicians are actully gunrunners. They haven't been following the rules all along, the right is the side checking date stamps on magazines and worried about what the ATF is saying. Just look around, the left doesn't follow ANY of the other rules. The right really needs to stop taking things at face value.

Back
Top Bottom