Mason Lane: IDPA National Champion and Distinguished Master

Hey Everyone -

In case you haven't heard, Mason Lane won the ESP national title at the Smith and Wesson Indoor Nationals. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Congratulations Mason! Way to go!!!

Some guys were talking about him at my club this past Friday. He's only 18?!
That's incredible, good for him.
To accomplish what he has at his age, I can't imagine where he'll be in 10 years if he keeps it up.

Some guys were talking about him at my club this past Friday. He's only 18?!
That's incredible, good for him.
To accomplish what he has at his age, I can't imagine where he'll be in 10 years if he keeps it up.

I have seen him shoot at an IDPA match at Woburn Sportsmen, he is amazing and a really good kid with great parents.

I have seen him shoot at an IDPA match at Woburn Sportsmen, he is amazing and a really good kid with great parents.

Yeah he's one hell of a shooter. I saw him at a match at Harvard last summer and was heavily impressed with his shooting and the support he has behind him at his matches.

I have watched Mason grow up as a person and a shooter. He is a great guy and he has an amazing loving family. These folks are absolutely TOPS in my book. I can't wait for Mason to become THE National Champion. Scott and Carol, you are great parents. Mason, I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing of your successes! Go get 'em, the world is yours.

Last edited:
Mason also made USPSA Grandmaster in Production this month. All the hard work is paying off. Couldn't happen to a nicer kid.

Back
Top Bottom