Mass AWB’s days are numbered

not appropriate to do so given the context/focus/intent of the two threads is entirely different.
I thought all 3 are about the MA AWB. Lots of overlap in the 3 at this late point in the game, and covering mostly all the same reasons, approaches, exceptions, arguments, etc.

I thought all 3 are about the MA AWB. Lots of overlap in the 3 at this late point in the game, and covering mostly all the same reasons, approaches, exceptions, arguments, etc.

There is overlap but the AWB faq thread is not for banter about cases and that kind of thing. Theres an entirely different stream of logic going on WRT "interpreting the law as it exists on the grund today" vs "entertaining hypotheticals about/following cases (mind you, many of which are not even MA centric either) that are in process and the possible interpretations or legal strategies used within those" etc. Two different ballgames.

Last edited:
Now I am truly confused. They all have "MA AWB" in the titles. Going to have to check them out again. Still not getting it through my thick head how they are not all driving at the same conclusions from the same source. Oh well. Gotta go make supper for now. Maybe later, or next weekend.

Now I am truly confused. They all have "MA AWB" in the titles. Going to have to check them out again. Still not getting it through my thick head how they are not all driving at the same conclusions from the same source. Oh well. Gotta go make supper for now. Maybe later, or next weekend.

Reported!

Lol

Yes, please go through them all again in great detail, if you wouldn't mind, and then start another thread summarizing all the info. I don't have the time to read them all, myself, so it would be a huge help.

Thanks in advance!

Frank

They are going to fruck us in many ways this year with whatever bill gets pushed through, even though it is quiet right now they are scheming behind the scenes.
That's why we need to stay frosty. Donate to your local 2nd Amendment groups and get ready for a court fight. We can not afford to become complacent.

Do you whisper "no homo" to yourself every time you think of him?

The amount of times in different threads that you alone bring up DJT, you really can't get that man out of your brain.

Ummm, really???? I don't give the guy 8 separate thoughts a month. Probably more here than anywhere else. Definitely here more than anywhere else. The # of people that would kill someone else to be on the Trump Shot a Dude In MidTown With 5,000 Witnesses trial to ensure he returns not guilty has something to do with it. LOL

And have you ever noticed the people taht bring up homo are almost always the ones that are afraid they are closet gay??? [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Fala lala falalalala lalalalalalalala!

Back
Top Bottom