Mass Compliant Sig P365

Nice! I'm actually not 100% on

I've actually thought they were extremely easy to hand load from start. So much so that I wonder how long the springs will last. I have a couple clear ETS G19 (10 rd) mags that almost require a mallet for the last rounds. I specifically bought a maglula just for those mags.

Also to FV: Haven't tried those floor plates. Against better judgement (I hate money), I bought 3 pinky extension mags when I found some for $38. I keep the flush in my car safe for emergencies along with a Shield, BG380, and Kahr P9 mags. I carry the factory pinky mags.

Love the construction on this gun. Shake it and nothing makes noise. Slide doesn't wobble at all. Mags click in and eject with authority (when you hand doesn't get in the way).

I think that’s what I’ll do with my mags for now, I loaded one pinky as carry mag, loaded the flush as a secondary, and bought another pinky for range use.

I actually bought a p365 mag today at Atlantic tactical in Westwood for $36, they can sell them to non LEO. They also carry the 12 rounders, but...well...you know!

I think that’s what I’ll do with my mags for now, I loaded one pinky as carry mag, loaded the flush as a secondary, and bought another pinky for range use.

I actually bought a p365 mag today at Atlantic tactical in Westwood for $36, they can sell them to non LEO. They also carry the 12 rounders, but...well...you know!

That's where I found my deal. Maybe it was $36 after all. They are great when they have them in stock. I can't figure out how they sell them for that price when I've seen them up to $50.

Also, how much do your sights glow? Mine are barely noticeable, even in total darkness. These are my first night sights so not sure what to compare it to, wondering if it’s supposed to be this dim.

Also, how much do your sights glow? Mine are barely noticeable, even in total darkness. These are my first night sights so not sure what to compare it to, wondering if it’s supposed to be this dim.

Shit. Are those Xray3 sights? Of my four tritium pistols, the p365 is by a large margin the brightest. Nearly as bright as my alarm clock digital numbers. Comparing it to Truglo P9's, Ameriglo I Dot Shield, and whatever my BG380 has (just front sight).

Shit. Are those Xray3 sights? Of my four tritium pistols, the p365 is by a large margin the brightest. Nearly as bright as my alarm clock digital numbers. Comparing it to Truglo P9's, Ameriglo I Dot Shield, and whatever my BG380 has (just front sight).

Nope, they must have changed them, they both say SIG H3. Here they are inside my closet.

Attachments

• 8063D29D-8AC6-44D4-B6CB-DB11014F7459.jpeg
    8063D29D-8AC6-44D4-B6CB-DB11014F7459.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 73
Sig has sent the 365 for compliance certification....whatever that means. Quite sure it will be on list in the spring.
Thinking about the p320c then getting the sub c frame. Anyone know when is the best time to buy SiGs? The price seems to stay consistent where as a s&w can fluctuate.

So once it’s MA compliant will you be able to buy the serialized trigger group and then just buy the rest of the gun separately so you don’t have a safety?

That's a lot more work than just buying the free state P365. But I digress....

Well they’re not exactly readily available at sane prices and I’d rather not get one of the early ones with the firing pin issues...but I would def rather have a free state one unless the trigger is junk

According to my buddy that works at Sig the safety is easily removable? If that’s true you’d only have the sh** mass trigger to deal with I’m assuming. Admittedly I know very little about this gun, doesn’t tickle my fancy so I haven’t looked into it much

So once it’s MA compliant will you be able to buy the serialized trigger group and then just buy the rest of the gun separately so you don’t have a safety?

Hmm. Can you do that??? I thought the safety and P320 trigger group were integral. If it's a matter of removing it and dealing with a small hole in the side of the gun, I'll do that than search out a free-state version.

the serial number on my free state P365 is on the frame not the trigger group

the p320 is on the trigger group

G

According to my buddy that works at Sig the safety is easily removable? If that’s true you’d only have the sh** mass trigger to deal with I’m assuming. Admittedly I know very little about this gun, doesn’t tickle my fancy so I haven’t looked into it much
There is NO Mass trigger....it's either a safety, or, a 10lb trigger pull. I have a p320C w/safety, trigger is same as free state. I can't think of any guns that are mass compliant with a 10lb trigger other than a revolver.

There is NO Mass trigger....it's either a safety, or, a 10lb trigger pull. I have a p320C w/safety, trigger is same as free state. I can't think of any guns that are mass compliant with a 10lb trigger other than a revolver.
Or in the case of the vp9, neither. It’s all garbage.

Do you see what you’re suggesting you do? Might as well just do it now: buy the fcu and an xchange kit and get what you really want.

Or in the case of the vp9, neither. It’s all garbage.

Can you think of another AG-compliant gun like the VP9? Makes me wonder if they made a mistake.

Anyone know how FFLs know which guns they can sell? I get the impression they just sell stuff once it’s in the list unless told otherwise by the AG.

Last edited:
I bought a frame for $13 online. No FFL required. There is a cutout to show the serial on the trigger group.

On another note, I was in a LGS the other day and heard someone talking about a wait list for P365 and one of the shop people were showing their free state P365 and pointing to another gun for the type of safety it will have. I didn't get involved in the conversation because I already have one, but does that mean people are lining up already for the MA compliant one already? The shop guy was describing the method I legally acquired mine as an alternative, so I can only imagine they were talking about MA waitlist.

I bought a frame for $13 online. No FFL required. There is a cutout to show the serial on the trigger group.

On another note, I was in a LGS the other day and heard someone talking about a wait list for P365 and one of the shop people were showing their free state P365 and pointing to another gun for the type of safety it will have. I didn't get involved in the conversation because I already have one, but does that mean people are lining up already for the MA compliant one already? The shop guy was describing the method I legally acquired mine as an alternative, so I can only imagine they were talking about MA waitlist.

The latest Sig catalogue has a picture of the one with safety, must be close.

From what I heard today at a local shop today, they have a waiting list 70 people deep and have been told by Sig themselves that they are just waiting for the state to finish testing and for the updated roster to come out. Yes it'll be the one with the manual safety unfortunately.

Saw on Reddit yesterday that there’s already a SKU for one on their site. Haven’t looked yet if it’s true.

We should start seeing them in feb/March in MA. Controversy aside I was not too impressed when I shot one last week. Kinda felt cheap and overpriced given all the hype. I'll likely pass and look at the SA911 or P938.

Back
Top Bottom