MASS Conservation Alliance - MA Division of Fish and Wildlife Fee Increase Survey

Passing this along:

Please continue to send this and share on social media. We are up over 700 responses so far, please help us drive this over the weekend and next week. Results will be shared at our upcoming Zoom meeting this Friday. We are hoping and looking forward to a big turnout from delegates to discuss and review the results and the MCA's discussions with MassWildlife and the proposal for lobbyists engagement.

Survey link is MASS Conservation Alliance - MA Division of Fish and Wildlife Fee Increase Survey

MASS Conservation Alliance - MA Division of Fish and Wildlife Fee Increase Survey

Many thanks,

Joseph Afonso
President, Worcester County League of Sportsmen's Clubs
617-939-1605
www.wclsc.org
Worcester County League of Sportsmen’s Clubs

Administration – Director Mark Tisa will be conducting an additional listening session related to the previously reported proposed license fee increase on March 25th, at 6:30pm. Information about participating in the information session, including details of the proposed license fee increase and how you can leave feedback on the proposal can be found on the MassWildlife website here: mass.gov/masswildlife-funding

Last edited:
Just disgusting, for me next year it is free but for my son and some of my nephews by 2026 it will cost them almost $100. Also the hew website is a nightmare even for the folks who work for Fish and Wildlife!! The geniuses in the state again took lowest bidder for the contract. Typical Ma**h*** procedures!@! Pretty obvious what the intentions are to eliminate all hunting in Mass. Believe me there are some liberal antis employed by these folks and that is their intent. Meanwhile they don't enforce dog leash laws etc bowing to the idiots that have taken over our state forests! Once Charlie Faker is gone it all over!!

Just disgusting, for me next year it is free but for my son and some of my nephews by 2026 it will cost them almost $100. Also the hew website is a nightmare even for the folks who work for Fish and Wildlife!! The geniuses in the state again took lowest bidder for the contract. Typical Ma**h*** procedures!@! Pretty obvious what the intentions are to eliminate all hunting in Mass. Believe me there are some liberal antis employed by these folks and that is their intent. Meanwhile they don't enforce dog leash laws etc bowing to the idiots that have taken over our state forests! Once Charlie Faker is gone it all over!!
That is so true and has been all along. Why do you think they rebranded themselves "MassWildlife"? The Official and Statutory name is The Division of Fisheries and Wildlife. They are more aligned with MassAudubon than they are the folks that pay their bills. That agency never would support a year round coyote season, They never supported the trappers, They did everything their power to screw over the trappers.

is asking to call Senate on budget amendment.

Coyote hunters should all go out of state or just find another hobby. Let the libtowns get overrun and enjoy their tears when their little twin Pomeranians and laberdoodles get attacked.

In MA, if there is something you need or want to do, they find a way to make you pay for it. When they want YOU to do something, they pass a law mandating it. This would be a good way to show them the meaning of unintended consequences

Back
Top Bottom