Mass Dealers that are open on Sunday???

I have some weird work hours so I have trouble getting to most of these gun shops through the week and Sat is pretty much the same or hit or miss at best...That leaves Sunday but I have yet to find a store that is open on Sundays in Mass??? Am I missing a Mass law that does not allow gun sales on Sunday?[laugh]

Thanks in advance

Thers's no law prohibiting gun shops from opening Sundays. Many just choose to close on Sunday and Monday as well. Plimoth Bay Outfitters in Plymouth is open on Sundays. I was there last Sunday. Their handgun cases were sparsely populated but their rifle racks were well stocked.

I'm pretty sure Under Cover Arms in Hudson is open Sundays.... also, don't forget that Mass Firearms School has quite a selection of long guns

Under cover shows that they are closed Sundays on their site??? Looks like we are taking a ride to North shore tomorrow...Looks like a very cool store!

Under cover shows that they are closed Sundays on their site??? Looks like we are taking a ride to North shore tomorrow...Looks like a very cool store!

North shore is a great shop! However if you are specifically looking fo a air weight give them a call before you go save you a trip,,,

M&M Plymouth Outfitters is open on Sundays.

On a related note there was a thread with a similar title a while back that had some good info. I'm on a phone right now so I can't find it but the search engine should pull it up.

Big thanks to Blinky..Went to North shore...Very cool place and they all were very helpful and fun to deal with..Prices were good also!

Got the Wife her Airweight so now I can get my next gun [laugh]

i think opening on weekday is a waste of money on electric and gas to drive back and forward plus not many people come by either. If i ever owned a gun shop. I would open 4 days only, from thursday - sunday 9- 7pm only. the rest of the day off to fix and build guns XD.

Off the top of my head, I'd think that the "off hours" might be a good time to be doing paperwork, house cleaning, employee training, merchandising, accepting shipments, restocking, incoming and outgoing sales calls, internet sales and shipping, smithing, classes and instruction and helping customers who need some hand-holding.

Big thanks to Blinky..Went to North shore...Very cool place and they all were very helpful and fun to deal with..Prices were good also!

Got the Wife her Airweight so now I can get my next gun [laugh]

Very smart on your part getting her pistol first. Very minor suggestion. My wife decided on the S&W BG .38. The only mod she "let" me do was change out the stock grip for a Hogue grip. Made all the difference in the world. It will never be a range gun, but she is totally comfortable with it, and that is what counts.

I think your stock Airweight grip is nicer than the stock BG .38 grip, but you might want to check out the Hogue grip to see if it something she might like.

Back
Top Bottom