Mass gun control legislation

Devils Paintbrush

NES Member
Study that came out claiming that Massachusetts gun control legislation has had no effect on violent crime. No S*it /s.

Gun control

Looking at where the study came from shows our "friends" at EOPSS helped fund some aspects of the study.

EOPSS

Everyone I interact with believes that gun control doesn't stop gun or violent crime.

It seems that the EOPPS people would think that our legislation is not working, so let's double down and enact more...pathetic. Look, the study says so.

Previously, she worked on an assessment study examining the 2014 Massachusetts Gun Violence Reduction Act funded by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety and Security (EOPSS) to examine the impact of the new gun legislation across the state.

It is truly stunning that she doesn’t mention the most obvious reason, that criminals who commit violent crimes simply do not obey the law, any law, including gun control laws.

I'm not even going to platy these games anymore. I don't want US turn into Australia. Any and all infringements against 2a are unconstitutional. Good or bad, they can shove statistics up their tyrant ass.
You know what I love most about those that experienced Soviet Union? THEY TELL IT AS IT IS. No bullshit. They can smell fascism from a mile away. They're not going through that again. They came to this country for a reason, and that "reason" almost doesn't exist anymore.

The data will suggest more data be needed to assess this data and specialized data tables will need to he formatted by data "this" and data "that" before we can fully comprehend what this data's data effect on our current data may be. We'll need supportive data to validate the newly created data tables for validity before we can make a conclusion the data is enough to consider a legislative change. Recent public data suggests a legislative panel be formed to digest all these newly found data liability assessments.

I really do not mind background checks, expensive licensure, not being able to buy an AR platform gun ( I carried one for 1-1/2 years and hated it). What I mind the most is not being able to buy a handgun of my choice. The bullsh&t of some state employee idiot telling me what I can buy and not buy really grinds my gears. The Hillary hole on S&W really makes my blood boil. The 10# trigger is about the stupidest thing MA dreamed up. Oh I am sure I don't have to talk about storage laws! Gun laws make people feel good. We all know some people are going to kill others no matter what law is enacted. So we have to understand why politicians (democrats) want to disarm people that never commited a crime. Every gun law that has been passed only affects a certain population and none are criminals.

The author is calling for more enforcement and control measures to make the state's firearm prohibition regime more effective.

I really do not mind background checks, expensive licensure, not being able to buy an AR platform gun ( I carried one for 1-1/2 years and hated it). What I mind the most is not being able to buy a handgun of my choice. The bullsh&t of some state employee idiot telling me what I can buy and not buy really grinds my gears. The Hillary hole on S&W really makes my blood boil. The 10# trigger is about the stupidest thing MA dreamed up. Oh I am sure I don't have to talk about storage laws! Gun laws make people feel good. We all know some people are going to kill others no matter what law is enacted. So we have to understand why politicians (democrats) want to disarm people that never commited a crime. Every gun law that has been passed only affects a certain population and none are criminals.
You are doing it wrong then. You don’t really understand how things work here.

I own a bunch of non mass pistols.

Back
Top Bottom