Mass Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers Seminar - August 2019

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers
(How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble)

NOTE: We are in the process of moving to Free America (further delayed due to recurrence of a back problem), so if you were "thinking about it", best to take this seminar now. We hope to relocate training to a training location in NH.
A 6+ hour exploration of Massachusetts gun laws including time for your questions and answers.
  • Exposing the rumors and presenting the facts.
  • The Lawful use of Lethal Force for Self Defense.
  • Safe & Legal Storage, Carry, “Forbidden Places," and Transportation Legalities.
  • Buying, Selling, Transferring, Shipping, and Inheritance of firearms.
  • FA-10 Forms and Filing Issues.
  • Understanding "Large Capacity" and "Assault Weapons" Law.
  • Discussion of "gray areas", case law, LE "thinking", etc.
  • Non-Resident Visitor Issues, Dual Residency, Ammo Storage.
  • Loss of License, Restraining Orders, Bonded Warehouses.Boston Laws, Interstate Transportation, and lots more....
  • The Gun Law changes from Aug 2014 are also discussed.
  • AG's Current "Interpretation" of the AWB will be discussed
  • Bump Fire Ban Law
  • ERPO & Stun Gun Law
$90.00 per person. PRE-REGISTRATION is required.

http://2atraining.weebly.com/ is where you can find the class dates/times each month and you can sign up for it by sending me Email (NOT PM) from any post here or from that website. Pre-paid registration is required for this seminar.

NOTE: This is NOT the same as the legal requirements to get a LTC/FID. It is material you need to know to avoid unknowingly violating state laws and perhaps losing your LTC or going to jail, how to claim inherited guns (including handguns that aren't MA compliant) without "losing" them due to the EOPS List and AG Regs, impact of new laws and lawsuits by Comm2A, etc.!

AUGUST 2019 DATES:

Location: Mansfield F&G (directions and details at URL posted above)
  • Saturday, August 10 - 9AM-4PM (Mansfield F&G)
  • Weekday classes can be arranged, just request a date.
Please NOTE: Any Weekday classes can be arranged, just ask.

NOTE: I can run this seminar "on demand" at MF&G during the week, provided that the clubhouse isn't previously booked and that I'm available. So for those with odd schedules, if you find some available time and want to have a "private class", just contact me and we'll work it out. This amounts to additional training opportunities. Gift Certificates are always available.

NOTE: There are always additional dates beyond this month posted on my website: 2A Training

A new book concerning Ma gun law is out through Amazon, called GUN SENSE that could be a valuable supplement to this class.

A new book concerning Ma gun law is out through Amazon, called GUN SENSE that could be a valuable supplement to this class.

While I understand you advertising for you new book you clearly haven’t taken Len’s seminar. Len is a wealth of accurate an up to date information. No book is necessary.

Bob

@MShean
Spamming PAID Instructor's posts and many other posts shilling your book is a scummy act worthy of a ban! More so as you are a moucher, too cheap to pay for a membership as a dealer to sell on this site.

As for your book . . . both myself and the webmaster of my gun club (which you also spammed) reviewed your website, your blog (which you claim makes up most of your book) and your listed "credentials" and determined that you have nothing to offer!!

The only thing you've done on NES is spamming us continually trying to peddle your book. You contribute nothing of value to the members of NES!

Back
Top Bottom