• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. judge indicted protecting illegal and others "take a stand" against ICE/Feds

A criminal court justice, and she broke the law. Honestly, she ought to be railroaded just to show that judges aren't above the law. Unfortunately, that's not how our justice system works anymore. With this administration, I'm surprised they haven't swept this under the rug and made it go away yet.

It's pretty outrageous that she's getting a 12% raise for being a useless drain on society, though.
replace judge with gun owner. see the issue?

Last edited:
12% raise ? Can't remember ever getting a 12% raise myself does that actually happen?

Hoping for meaningful & appropriate punishment for this k*nt. Any guilty finding or plea will likely result in loss of license to practice law, not to mention serve as judge. That is the real battle Joseph is fighting.

12% raise ? Can't remember ever getting a 12% raise myself does that actually happen?

Hoping for meaningful & appropriate punishment for this k*nt. Any guilty finding or plea will likely result in loss of license to practice law, not to mention serve as judge. That is the real battle Joseph is fighting.
It can happen. The guy that owns our company actually went around and gave everyone a 10-15% inflation/performance raise last week to help cover everyone through the economic bullshit we're all dealing with. He is a freedom loving conservative though, and it's a small company where everyone wears more than one hat and does what it takes to keep the company profitable.

A criminal court justice, and she broke the law. Honestly, she ought to be railroaded just to show that judges aren't above the law. Unfortunately, that's not how our justice system works anymore. With this administration, I'm surprised they haven't swept this under the rug and made it go away yet.

It's pretty outrageous that she's getting a 12% raise for being a useless drain on society, though.
Allegedly.

Need a trial to determine this. If you're not in favor of John Q. Public, or Jimmy Piececarrier getting the Marsupial Court treatment, you have to extend the same courtesy/consideration to all.

Unless you're willing to trust your fate to the Court of Public Opinion, should you ever get jammed up, then you should not be advocating accusation to be equal to conviction.

I doubt she will be even convicted. Even if she is found guilty there will not be any jail time. This is Massachusetts justice, what a joke.

This case is in federal court and if she’s convicted, she will go to prison. There are sentencing guidelines, she’s a first time offender so she’s not getting a ton of time but this isn’t shoplifting ina Massachusetts district court.

Unless you're willing to trust your fate to the Court of Public Opinion, should you ever get jammed up, then you should not be advocating accusation to be equal to conviction.
Yeah, no.

The general public has every right to believe their own lying eyes
rather than being forced to accord some defendant the presumption of innocence.

Allegedly.

Need a trial to determine this. If you're not in favor of John Q. Public, or Jimmy Piececarrier getting the Marsupial Court treatment, you have to extend the same courtesy/consideration to all.

Sell that to the political prisoners, er, insurrectionists being held in DC.
That looks pretty "marsupial" to me.

Apples to oranges.
How about replacing Judge with Government Official and Gun Owner with Catholic Priest.
Both seem to be holier than thou and above the law these days.
Maybe a better comparison.

Apples to oranges.
How about replacing Judge with Government Official and Gun Owner with Catholic Priest.
Both seem to be holier than thou and above the law these days.
Maybe a better comparison.

There are quite a few priests who went to prison. Some couldn’t because they died long ago, before the accusations were taken seriously.

Also plenty of govt officials and politicians go to prison. I believe Massachusetts had 3 consecutive senate presidents go to prison. Illinois had a few governors, etc. yes there are the Hillary’s who skate but she’s more the exception than the rule.

NO, A judge made an oath

Each justice or judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: ''I, _________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as _________ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.”

NO, A judge made an oath

Each justice or judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: ''I, _________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as _________ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.”
so by your logic, if the allegation is really offensive then the person should be railroaded?

so by your logic, if the allegation is really offensive then the person should be railroaded?
Let's not fool ourselves. She did it.

Prosecutors allege Joseph and MacGregor conspired together in April 2018 to ensure that the twice-deported suspect, who had been arrested by Newton police for narcotics possession and being a fugitive from justice, avoided being taken into custody by a waiting ICE agent.

Allegedly.

Yes and no. I can simultaneously believe she’s guily as shit but also believe she is entitled to due process. I would have voted to acquit OJ while still thinking he was guilty. So im weird like that, what the law says and what actually happened are two different things.

No need to "railroad" her, unless they f***ed up the investigation the evidence will do the job.

Although, I do wonder the point of incarceration when they could just ban her and stop her from practicing law.... although punishments probably don't provide for that. She might be a c*** but this isn't a Mike Nifong job. (Imo that f***er should still be in jail)

At this point in time, with how common and frequently those who are supposed to be entrusted to uphold our rights and the law abuse their power, and railroad people, I can no longer care if they themselves get railroaded.

I’d much rather nobody get railroaded. I’d much rather everybody get due process and fair trials. I’d rather everybody be treated as innocent until proven guilty. But seeing that is not the reality, if we the people aren’t going to be afforded those things, neither should those who pervert the system. f*** them.

Let's not fool ourselves. She did it.

Prosecutors allege Joseph and MacGregor conspired together in April 2018 to ensure that the twice-deported suspect, who had been arrested by Newton police for narcotics possession and being a fugitive from justice, avoided being taken into custody by a waiting ICE agent.
Ok so the people that you and prosecutors think are guilty are gtg. Got it.

I'm not questioning the evidence against her. I've seen enough corruption behind the scenes to know that everybody deserves their full rights regardless of how strong the government case appears to be. The reverse engineering of many prosecutions is a problem for all of us.

I'm not questioning the evidence against her. I've seen enough corruption behind the scenes to know that everybody deserves their full rights regardless of how strong the government case appears to be. The reverse engineering of many prosecutions is a problem for all of us.

Call me a hypocrite but I’d be totally fine with the standard for public officials be by a modicum of evidence. That’s pretty much how they treat us anyways. In fact, in many cases, the standard is FAR lower and they straight up fabricate evidence against people they KNOW are innocent. They want to have their cake and eat it to. f*** them.

Maura Healy is a hideous, vengeful, and political man.
You mean she's a left wing liberal? The Judge did it and conspired with Court Officer to "delay" the ICE Agent until the perp slipped out the back door. I don't know how she's pleading not guilty since there's audio and witnesses unless she's claiming the deportation law is illegal. This case should be a slam dunk and why she's still receiving her salary shows the corruption and the good old boy liberal Dem network in this corrupt State. She's just another arrogant liberal SJWarrior with a law degree and a robe :mad:

Last edited:

"Gun owner obstructs justice and allows illegal alien CRIMINAL to escape federal property, story at 11."

Yep. Both cases, I think that if you do something illegal, you should be prosecuted.

No one thinks gun owners are above the law. Not even the few politicians that CLAIM it in the first place. Judges are MOST CERTAINLY above the law. Sometimes, someone has to remind them that they are not immune and serve a higher level of integrity. (I'm looking at you SC case leaker!)

No need to "railroad" her, unless they f***ed up the investigation the evidence will do the job.

Although, I do wonder the point of incarceration when they could just ban her and stop her from practicing law.... although punishments probably don't provide for that. She might be a c*** but this isn't a Mike Nifong job. (Imo that f***er should still be in jail)

That POS nifong was disbarred but only did one day in jail. He did that entire thing to get the black vote in the contested democrat primary he was in. The attorney for one of the indicted players had a time stamped ATM receipt from miles away at the time the stripper claimed it happened. A defense lawyer doesn’t have the ability to demand video from the bank ATM so he implored nifong to request it. Nifong ignored him. The other attorneys tried to give evidence to nifong but he wanted accept anything.

Nifong destroyed the #1 one lacrosse team in the country, impacted all those kids, the coach was fired (he’s at Bryant in RI coaching now and they’re very good) and he wanted to put them in prison for life. That SOB should have gotten decades in prison.

One of the POS duke professors who were part of the lynch mob was promoted to UC Irvine Dean of law school and now is the Dean of UC Berkeley, Erwin cheminsky a POS liberal

I think this Massachusetts judge will get disbarred, 6-12 month sentence. The fed system can be very draconian in sentences but because she’s a 1st time offender and unlikely to repeat the crime, she’ll get a Martha Stewart like sentence.

Think whatever you want.DGAF

"Gun owner obstructs justice and allows illegal alien CRIMINAL to escape federal property, story at 11."

Yep. Both cases, I think that if you do something illegal, you should be prosecuted.

No one thinks gun owners are above the law. Not even the few politicians that CLAIM it in the first place. Judges are MOST CERTAINLY above the law. Sometimes, someone has to remind them that they are not immune and serve a higher level of integrity. (I'm looking at you SC case leaker!)
The debate taking place is not whether criminal acts should be prosecuted. The issue I take exception to is the claim that a judge ought not to get due process. Whether some act is "illegal" occurs when the actor is convicted of a crime. A bullshit indictment doesn't mean anything to me nor should it to anyone here. If you see your name on the indictment caption (and I hope nobody here does even if you disagree with me) you'll appreciate not being "railroaded" because you're a gun owner.

Last edited:
I'm not the least bit concerned by any of this. Chief Justice Roberts has assured all of us that there are no Liberal Judges or Conservative Judges. Just Judges who follow the letter of the Constitution and the Law of America...........

Yes and no. I can simultaneously believe she’s guily as shit but also believe she is entitled to due process. I would have voted to acquit OJ while still thinking he was guilty. So im weird like that, what the law says and what actually happened are two different things.
Right.

That's the thing that everyone that "knows" that they're right about another's guilt, and believe that that's good enough, is the danger.

I was on a jury, and we knew the guy was guilty. We let him walk on four of seven counts, because the State's case svcked so badly.

We all b!tch (well, almost all here) about the DPRM Marsupial Court WRT guns; it needs to be for everyone, regardless of charge.

Back
Top Bottom