Mass Lowes shoplifter gets away from armed CCW

SPO38

NES Member
Apologies if this is a repost.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/qij09x/shoplifter_at_lowes_102921/

Not a big fan of Reddit, but this just happened today so there isn't any mirrors yet.

Not sure if this is an off-duty/retired police officer, but I can't imagine anyone makes it to that age in law enforcement and still does stupid shit like this.

Assuming he's a citizen, this is the exact shit that gives us all a bad name. You get in a physical altercation with a gun drawn in public to what? Help a multimillion dollar corporation conserve insurance? Idiot almost loses control of his weapon and gets crushed between two cars. Even drops his mag accidentally!

I hope this guy reads this board, cause I want him to see me call him a retard.

... this is the exact shit that gives us all a bad name.
Stop looking at yourself as a "gun owner" and you won't lose any sleep over tards doing tard things.

Everytime someone gets into a car accident doing something stupid, do you look at it as giving car owners a bad name ? All I am saying is don't let an inanimate object become your identity.

Stop looking at yourself as a "gun owner" and you won't lose any sleep over tards doing tard things.

Everytime someone gets into a car accident doing something stupid, do you look at it as giving car owners a bad name ?
The laws in this state are invariably penned and passed by a non-gun owning majority. I believe it behooves us to concern ourselves with our image as a whole to prevent alienating those few moderates which may favor us, or at least not actively work against us.

Classic!

That dude is a f***ing legend! Pistol butt to mag drop to almost get yourself run the f*** over.

And what kind of a moron thief parks in a way that he has to back out of a parking space?

JFC, there’s very little hope for humanity if people can’t even be smart about stealing shit anymore, but I guess there’s not much need if the stores just let it happen.

The laws in this state are invariably penned and passed by a non-gun owning majority. I believe it behooves us to concern ourselves with our image as a whole to prevent alienating those few moderates which may favor us, or at least not actively work against us.

He’s a cop though, yeah? So not a gun owner per se, just someone who is above the law and in a different category of their own.

Also, the video taker’s comments says it all. The “what the ever loving f*** is going on in this f***ed up world, we’re all doomed” sentiment comes across in his simple “jesus f***ing christ”. He sounds as dejected as anyone.

If that's what helps you sleep at night, more power to you.

I don't lump myself in with a group of people because they happen to own the same things I do.

If you see someone doing something at the range that gives "us" a bad name (whatever that is) or tarnishes "our" image (whatever that is) do you confront them ?

What difference does it make? Nobody here is going to be able to stop people doing stupid things with guns.

Back
Top Bottom