Mass shootings are not bubba NRA members.

Well, by broadening the scope or meaning of mass shooting to an event where x or more people are/ were shot, also has the unintended consequences of including gang warfare into the stats which skews the data towards different intended demographics with the hope of Shock and Awe rather than people actually drilling down into the data.

For the most part MSM is correct that people will not look at the details and hit with a MAGA supporter only to offer a correction days after the story broke if ever.

With the goal posts constantly moving on their narrative, I really don't care anymore. It's never law abiding people, it's murderers. Murderers kill people, they have since the beginning of time. No amount of laws will stop that.
It’s amazing it always the too and not the killer behind it like somehow if a gun were not available, the killer would not have killed. So apparently there are no murders in Australia, England, New Zealand, Canadia as KJP called it.

With the goal posts constantly moving on their narrative, I really don't care anymore. It's never law abiding people, it's murderers. Murderers kill people, they have since the beginning of time. No amount of laws will stop that.
To extrapolate on this:

Anti's are right, everyone's a law abiding citizen until they're not.

That "'until they're not" though, that's a big leap.

I don't think most of these people grew up with a secret switch that just flips and suddenly their ability to tell right from wrong is just turned off and they think mowing down anything with a pulse in a school zone is ok- there is some sort of lead up to that. That lead up? Thats the mental health crisis, that's what needs to be fixed because people shouldn't be in that zone.

Take the guns away is the easy way out. We need to fix the f***ing mental health problem, because that's still going to be there.

There is a big difference between a mass shooting and a spree killing. Mainstream media doesn’t get the subtle differences

Back
Top Bottom