• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts Ammo 9mm

Hello , this is my first post on this forum. I sold my 45cal firearm and picked up 9mm. I have extra ammo that I am trying to find someone to trade with even if I have to give more of my 45cal in the trade. My first question, am I allowed to trade ammo in Massachusetts? My second question, does anyone know where I would have the best luck doing this?

Just make sure the other guy/gal has an LTC then you are good to go. You then can use them as poker chips, barter with them, fist hardeners, stocking stuffers, etc.

Hello , this is my first post on this forum. I sold my 45cal firearm and picked up 9mm. I have extra ammo that I am trying to find someone to trade with even if I have to give more of my 45cal in the trade. My first question, am I allowed to trade ammo in Massachusetts? My second question, does anyone know where I would have the best luck doing this?

Go green and post it here. WTS/WTT Firearm accessories

Welcome! First question, if the person your trading with has a LTC or FID, then why not? Second question, GO GREEN, then post an ad. I'm sure that there are lots of NES members who would trade .45's for 9mm.

Pay for a membership here to go 'green'.

Then post in the Classifieds with a Want To Trade (WTT) post.

Clearly, he meant "[In answer to your] Second question, Go Green..." since the OP asked two questions, with the second being "... does anyone know where I would have the best luck doing this?" and the Sparky One provided that answer.

Clearly, he meant "[In answer to your] Second question, Go Green..." since the OP asked two questions, with the second being "... does anyone know where I would have the best luck doing this?" and the Sparky One provided that answer.
Oops. I missed that

Excellent way to attract new members, show them how smart you are. LOL. [rofl]
Or show off my lack of reading skills.

5 .45's to1 9mm trade ratio at least i would think since the 9 is yesterdays 45 acp. i have a bunch of remington 9mm range buckets and would maybe enter into the negotiations you've started and never came back to finish.

I have 50 rounds of jacketed hollow point .45 acp half federal half Remington

Oh ok - I have plenty of HP .45ACP. I was looking for more target stuff while I move my reloading stuff to a different part of the house and rebuild my reloading stations.

What about OP, if he’s still monitoring this thread.

Ammo in mass

after tonight I think mass will beat the feds to all sorts of anti gun bans. Supreme court aint going to help

Do you want 9s for 45.? I will trade I've got 500 rnds of winch 9 target fmj I can meet u at the border. My name is Bird

Back
Top Bottom