• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts: Anti-Gun Bills Introduced in the House

Can we introduce a bill to require all the reps to carry liability insurance in case any citizen OR better yet NON Citizen is harmed or killed as a result of criminal violence?

A friend mentioned this to me after I threw him my idea.

"What may be viable is to ask your friends to write "letters to the editor" with your proposal to media across the state. I suggest that you offer several different wordings to make it harder to discount the letters as having been orchestrated by an organization."

I like 'white deval'
4izfrc.jpg

They can legislate all they like. The fact of the matter is, they will never take all of the guns away, without first, rewriting the constitution. I'm not holding my breath, waiting for that to happen. If they could take them away, .gov employees like our A.G. would have already taken them. By the time the SCOTUS is done dealing with her shenanigans, I expect to see new and used, post ban AR's back on the gun shop shelves, with the so called evil features. I don't think she will want to try to go after eveil features once her hiny is SCOTUS slapped.

Lol what is this the 65535th time That he's filed HD 135 probably the text is even the same. I remember one year when they floated this garbage a bunch of people from the insurance industry came out and said "Good luck with that s*** we're not underwriting any of this Just f*** off"

Lol what is this the 65535th time That he's filed HD 135 probably the text is even the same. I remember one year when they floated this garbage a bunch of people from the insurance industry came out and said "Good luck with that s*** we're not underwriting any of this Just f*** off"
Heck, the pols know that already and they aren't bothered by that. They see that as a bonus, a way to institute a backdoor gun ban. All they need is 1 company to offer it at insanely high rates so they can say "See, we didn't ban guns. The insurance is offered by someone.". I have no faith the courts would find otherwise, especially after this last election cycle.

Massachusetts: Anti-Gun Bills Introduced in the House​

FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2021

Since the start of the 2021 Legislative Session, the Massachusetts House has seen the introduction of multiple anti-gun bills. A couple of the more egregious ones are outlined below:

HD 135 - An Act Relative to Universal Background Checks for Private Gun Sales (Rep. David Linsky)

• Bans most firearm sales and transfers between private individuals without first paying fees and obtaining government permission. Firearm sales between friends or neighbors would not be exempted. This proposal would have no impact on crime and is completely unenforceable.

HD 136 - An Act to Require Liability Insurance for Gun Ownership (Rep. David Linsky)
  • Requires liability insurance for anyone who possesses, carries, or owns a firearm. The one exception is that it does not apply to someone who possesses a firearm on a temporary basis while at a licensed gun club.
Poor David, no matter what he does he can’t get Bloomberg to notice him.

HD. 134- the five hour live fire instruction is just another cost hurdle for low income people, namely minorities. Thus, we see Linsky is a racist.

But looking at the stack of shit Linsky put forward, I see two other immediate concerns:

HD. 125- a successful motion to vacate a harassment protection order is expunged from one's record.

HD. 126- Civil rights violations go on the Domestic Violence list (which as I recall, functions for MA prohibition).

Which is to say, if you beat your wife, but she later recants, he doesn't want that being potentially looked at for LTC. But if you're accused of an "ism" for failing to give validation to someone's inner delusions, you're a violent offender and need to have your rights curtailed.

It's not just bills that name guns here- it's everything that touches the prohibited person list, or takes people off that matter as well.

Heck, the pols know that already and they aren't bothered by that. They see that as a bonus, a way to institute a backdoor gun ban. All they need is 1 company to offer it at insanely high rates so they can say "See, we didn't ban guns. The insurance is offered by someone.". I have no faith the courts would find otherwise, especially after this last election cycle.

Lol do you know this guys MO? He files this shit every year, sometimes maybe gets CREEM or some other fag to cosign with him. they die on the
vine. It's his version of political grandstanding.

Back
Top Bottom