• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts Bill HD.4420 "An act to modernize gun Laws"

Where is this update from? I’ve gotten nothing

They need a better PR team. They need better correspondence with legislators like the wackjobs demanding action.

Who here works at GOAL? My wife’s got a double masters in this shit and she’s not working (other than being a full time mom) DM me and let’s get this shit pumped out.
might want to bookmark politico

On their FB page. I bet GOAL would take you up on that offer. They are woefully understaffed from what Jim Wallace told us years ago.
If they allow people to work from home, I’d absolutely be down to sign up in a heartbeat. Even if it’s just part time.

Demonize firearms from an early age, outlaw youth learning and the result is young adults who see no need for them. Exactly what the left wants
Correct! I'm sure Maura is in the background taking the temperature of the Legislature and the voting citizens. If there is enough of a outroar from the unwashed masses Maura might tell the swamp creatures to kill it because she doesn't want her name on it or be forced to sign a bill that could be shoved back up her ass by the courts. Remember, Maura is a lawyer and has higher ambitions.

The list of bill petitioners (cosponsors) has grown to 26 form the 11 when @GOAL last updated their page.
For your convenience here they are by name/district/email.

Rep. Michael S. Day - 31st Middlesex <[email protected]>
Rep. David Paul Linsky - 5th Middlesex <[email protected]>
Rep. Christopher Hendricks - 11th Bristol <[email protected]>
Rep. Jennifer Balinsky Armini - 8th Essex <[email protected]>
Rep. Mindy Domb - 3rd Hampshire <[email protected]>
Rep. Tram T. Nguyen - 18th Essex <[email protected]>
Rep. Adrianne Pusateri Ramos - 14th Essex <[email protected]>
Rep. Rodney M. Elliott - 16th Middlesex <[email protected]>
Rep. Patricia A. Duffy - 5th Hampden <[email protected]>
Rep. David M. Rogers - 24th Middlesex <[email protected]>
Rep. Kenneth I. Gordon - 21st Middlesex <[email protected]>
Rep. James C. Arena-DeRosa, 8th Middlesex <[email protected]>
Rep. Tricia Farley-Bouvier - 2nd Berkshire <[email protected]>
Rep. Rita A. Mendes - 11th Plymouth <[email protected]>
Rep. Natalie M. Higgins - 4th Worcester <[email protected]>
Rep. Jack Patrick Lewis - 7th Middlesex <[email protected]>
Rep. David Henry Argosky LeBoeuf - 17th Worcester <[email protected]>
Rep. Daniel Cahill - 10th Essex <[email protected]>
Rep. Christine P. Barber - 34th Middlesex <[email protected]>
Rep. Carlos González - 10th Hampden <[email protected]>
Rep. Steven Ultrino - 33rd Middlesex <[email protected]>
Rep. John Francis Moran - 9th Suffolk <[email protected]>
Rep. Dawne Shand - 1st Essex <[email protected]>
Rep. Carmine Lawrence Gentile - 13th Middlesex <[email protected]>
Rep. John J. Mahoney - 13th Worcester <[email protected]>
Rep. Michelle L. Ciccolo - 15th Middlesex <[email protected]>

Also if you would like to email them all at once I have arranged their emails in comma separated value, you should be able to copy this to the BCC address of your email to discretly send it to all of them. (make sure it is :BCC not :CC or :TO)

[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]

P.S.> @GOAL please feel free to use this work. Also I know yours is a small staff if you need member volunteer help at HQ just put the word out (I for one would be in).

🐯

thank you for that email trick!! I I just emailed the whole lot of scoundrels

The people in Mass sat by masked, locked down, and force vaccinated by their Governor during 2020-2022, egregiously ignoring their individual rights. It's no wonder the legislature now feels emboldened to remove the 2nd Amendment in Mass from a group of cucks.
First post?!

0491D004-D326-43F3-BE04-E4C99860DE4F.jpeg

MA doesn't even make the list. But, look at all that blue.

26-of-nations-30-most-murderous-cities-in-2022-were-run-by-Democratic-mayors.1.png
24-of-30-most-murderous-American-cities-have-had-Democratic-mayors-for-majority-of-last-50-yea...png

Oh wait, this is the excuse. They're not doing good enough.

The Governor in this state doesn't tell the Legislature what to do. Republican or Democrat, the Speaker and Senate President decide what bills pass and what bills die in committee. The Governor has a four year term, Reps and State Senators have two year terms.

She doesn't have to worry about running until 2025, while they have to worry about next year.

Correct! I'm sure Maura is in the background taking the temperature of the Legislature and the voting citizens. If there is enough of a outroar from the unwashed masses Maura might tell the swamp creatures to kill it because she doesn't want her name on it or be forced to sign a bill that could be shoved back up her ass by the courts. Remember, Maura is a lawyer and has higher ambitions.

From the redlin version

Can you think of any antique firearm that you couldn't convert to modern ammo if you replaced all this? Essentially replacing everything but the stock.

So no more antique firearms.
Time to carve some serial numbers into your antiques.
And register them, and get your LTC so you can keep that old musket on the wall.
You can take my matchlock from my cold dead hands!!!

Start them here and they'll be hooked for life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VDdHvNyvew

Fun fact, I knew Tim Montressor, we crossed paths several times at the Pittsburgh airport, always saying we would grab a beer someday. That day never came, he passed away suddenly.

I am heading out to Chicagoland area at the end of the month to referee his memorial tournament at Fox River Paintball.

They would need to troll FA-10 records for everyone that’s had an “assault weapon”, convince a judge to approve warrants for thousands of people, and mobilize an army of officers to execute said warrants. You have to think like a politician, they’ve already achieved their end game by scaring the shit out of people. It would be too costly for them to go door to door looking for MSRs.
They already posted most of that info publicly here with the data release.

Fun fact, I knew Tim Montressor, we crossed paths several times at the Pittsburgh airport, always saying we would grab a beer someday. That day never came, he passed away suddenly.

I am heading out to Chicagoland area at the end of the month to referee his memorial tournament at Fox River Paintball.
I never met him but was always a Smart Parts/All A's guy.Have fun! I worked at a small store and went to dinner with Billy Ceranski (Aftershock) and the owners of BPS because he was the sales rep. For PMI eastcoast.

Back
Top Bottom