Massachusetts Bill HD.4420 "An act to modernize gun Laws"

until you deal with the public at large, you will not realize how badly our math/engineering education system has failed us. failure to understand orders of magnitude is the simplest, most un-understood concept of all.

a prosperous united states needs less dei, more algebra.
im terrible at algebra and i even know how the numbers work in a general sense.

WRT the “gun issue”. honestly most people don’t give a shit, outside of coastal big dump city elites

Yes, the average american has issues assessing scope and risk too… but that’s ultimately not the source of anti gun rhetoric.

That’d work better if we were dowannas that didn’t need LTCs lol.

Chief Fatty “muH penShun!!!” mc gee: “I herd sumptin about yew followin senator f***face around and accosting her about this gun bill. See the thing is if I don’t declare yew unsuitable imma lose mah jerb cuz that c*** is friends with da mayah. listen, i know shes a c*** but you needa leever alone. “ etc. maybe we need to recruit people that have moved out of state that are never moving back to do this and then pay their legal fees if any.

Also you know how this works right? The reason why the Antifa slobs get away with this kind of harassment is because they’re doing it in territory where are the prosecutors will never charge them with anything serious for doing it…. not to mention they have a great pool of losers that already have criminal records and have very little to lose.

In other cases whilst this sort of thing feels good it can backfire. Ask the far left how well chasing Kyrsten Sinema into a bathroom for harassment worked out for them. 🤣

actually, in a cruel sense of irony, that would be a better idea is to find leftists like hard-core Commies and pay those people to harass them instead over their social policy issues. Then maybe we can move them a few points to the middle after they figure out the far left is using them like an unfixed dog raping a stuffed animal. 🤣

making them uncomfortable doesn't necessarily mean breaking the law, causing an uproar, or even getting to the point of being unsuitable... Just saying the right words in a calm fashion at the right opportunity can get the point across.

making them uncomfortable doesn't necessarily mean breaking the law, causing an uproar, or even getting to the point of being unsuitable... Just saying the right words in a calm fashion at the right opportunity can get the point across.

Yeah but you know as well as i do that in moonbat territory legal conduct standards are not evenly applied.

Yeah but you know as well as i do that in moonbat territory legal conduct standards are not evenly applied.

"ya know Mr Day... would be a real shame if officers got killed trying to confiscate all those guns you're trying to ban."

"hey, Ms Creem, that gun law you're proposing wouldn't prevent me from carrying my pistol right now, would it?"

A large part of the anti-gun rhetoric is stoked by how batshit #$%^&*ing crazy and evil many of the most vocal and visible advocates of 2A come across. Sorry, but this is true. Constant talk of overthrowing a tyrannical government, prepping for the boogaloo, dog-whistling Nazi-isms, religious extremist viewpoints. All of this scares the $%^& out of the middle and the left and gives them ammunition to sell the idea they must limit our basic rights. (In fact, some among the left have been driven to purchase firearms out of fear of those very pro 2A folks who spew that stuff. The whole dynamic is toxic and polarizing.)

The "pry it from my cold dead hand' firebrand rhetoric may galvanize the base but the base doesn't need more galvanizing and it undermines any mechanism of rational argument. If the Pro 2A folks can't learn to find more palatable spokespeople and make 'Hey, he's kind of like me and my family" arguments, this will not end well. Politics includes (is sometimes primarily) marketing. If we in MA want to successfully advocate against this bill, we must find a way to present ourselves as (and maybe try being) the "cooler heads".

(And, yep, I know I'll get flamed for this and, in that flaming, my point will be proven.)

A large part of the anti-gun rhetoric is stoked by how batshit #$%^&*ing crazy and evil many of the most vocal and visible advocates of 2A come across. Sorry, but this is true. Constant talk of overthrowing a tyrannical government, prepping for the boogaloo, dog-whistling Nazi-isms, religious extremist viewpoints. All of this scares the $%^& out of the middle and the left and gives them ammunition to sell the idea they must limit our basic rights. (In fact, some among the left have been driven to purchase firearms out of fear of those very pro 2A folks who spew that stuff. The whole dynamic is toxic and polarizing.)

The "pry it from my cold dead hand' firebrand rhetoric may galvanize the base but the base doesn't need more galvanizing and it undermines any mechanism of rational argument. If the Pro 2A folks can't learn to find more palatable spokespeople and make 'Hey, he's kind of like me and my family" arguments, this will not end well. Politics includes (is sometimes primarily) marketing. If we in MA want to successfully advocate against this bill, we must find a way to present ourselves as (and maybe try being) the "cooler heads".

(And, yep, I know I'll get flamed for this and, in that flaming, my point will be proven.)
That’s nonsense though. It’s just the propaganda arm of the Democratic party (MSM) finding and highlighting outliers.

There’s no solution for it. We can showcase Hickock45 and Colion Noir all we want, they’ll still find a Mexican white supremacist mass shooter and try to link it to 2A advocacy.

they don't give a shiat about "me and my family" and taking that approach won't make any difference to the irrational democrats.
They want to disarm everyone except themselves. End of story.

Maybe we need to take a page out of that bitch"s playbook from DC. Make them feel uncomfortable. when they're dining out. when they're in the supermarket. when you see them on the street. get in their face. just like they wanted to do to politicians they opposed.
Correct, these anti's believe they are untouchable. Unfortunately, we would have a RO against us in a heartbeat which means confiscation.

Speaker Mariano pushes to get Mass. gun reform passed before August break​

POS!
"Representatives will gather in closed-door meetings next week to hold “candid discussions” about a 140-page gun reform bill that Speaker Ron Mariano wants to win House approval by the end of the month.

With the omnibus bill idling amid a House-Senate procedural dispute and national gun safety groups applying new pressure on legislative leaders, Mariano’s office scheduled a pair of private events for representatives and staff to talk about the proposal."

That’s nonsense though. It’s just the propaganda arm of the Democratic party (MSM) finding and highlighting outliers.

There’s no solution for it. We can showcase Hickock45 and Colion Noir all we want, they’ll still find a Mexican white supremacist mass shooter and try to link it to 2A advocacy.
I would showcase Hickock45 all day, every day, but Colion Noir's got some ish... I'd pick Tom Grieve, Ian McCollum but if you're a regular viewer of Colion Noir,.. dude's a combative and rude personality with those he disagrees with and the DGU 'role-play' thing he did with the USCCA guy, some bad judgement. (Which, to Colion's credit, he did seem to learn from.)

Last edited:
I would showcase Hickock45 all day, every day, but Colion Noir's got some ish... I'd pick Tom Grieve, Ian McCollum but if you're a regular viewer of Colion Noir,.. dude's a combative and rude personality with those he disagrees with and the DGU 'role-play' thing he did with the USCCA guy, some BAD judgement. (Which, to Colion's credit, he did seem to learn from.)
Yeah, dude. The names aren’t important. The skin colors kinda are, but don’t let the point be lost. We don’t get to chose who is the face of 2A, the mainstream media does.

Yeah, dude. The names aren’t important. The skin colors kinda are, but don’t let the point be lost. We don’t get to chose who is the face of 2A, the mainstream media does.
I agree that racial and other diversity in the pro 2A voices (or with any political goal) is important. Pink Pistols, is a good example.

I think we can make an effort to choose by who we promote, who we loudly distance ourselves from and we can choose how we use our voices. I know my interactions with my electeds over this have been very civil and, from the evolving tone during the chats, at least effective in getting them to not assume everyone against this bill is nuts.

Last edited:
I agree that racial and other diversity in the pro 2A voices (or with any political goal) is important. Pink Pistols, is a good example.

I think we can make an effort to choose by who we promote, who we loudly distance ourselves from and we can choose how we use our voices. I know my interactions with my electeds over this have been very civil and, from the evolving tone during the chats, at least effective in getting them to not assume everyone against this bill is nuts.
If youre gonna shit over everyone who isn't a milquetoast nanny state enthusiast like yourself maybe refrain from using the term "we" in your posts.
Something more like "me and the other boys at the fudd cuckold support group" is more appropriate

If youre gonna shit over everyone who isn't a milquetoast nanny state enthusiast like yourself maybe refrain from using the term "we" in your posts.
Something more like "me and the other boys at the fudd cuckold support group" is more appropriate
If you read that as "shitting all over" I can only conclude the 'snowflake' thing isn't limited to the extreme left.

Speaker Mariano pushes to get Mass. gun reform passed before August break​

POS!
"Representatives will gather in closed-door meetings next week to hold “candid discussions” about a 140-page gun reform bill that Speaker Ron Mariano wants to win House approval by the end of the month.

With the omnibus bill idling amid a House-Senate procedural dispute and national gun safety groups applying new pressure on legislative leaders, Mariano’s office scheduled a pair of private events for representatives and staff to talk about the proposal."

“When you talk about the procedural issues, it seems to me that when we are talking about a bill that’s being done in response to a United States Supreme Court decision -- largely that relies on constitutional questions -- you want the Judiciary Committee that has the expertise in constitutional areas to be where the bill is reviewed and vetted,” Peisch said.

If they were experts in constitutional area, the bill would have never been drafted

If you read that as "shitting all over" I can only conclude the 'snowflake' thing isn't limited to the extreme left.
If the people who have been defending the 2A in this shithole state were half the wuss you are we would be talking about pre ban slingshots by now

Anyone talking about optics is playing checkchers while the grabbers play chess. Ive never heard a leftist condemn armed antifa in front of drag shows aimed at kids, despite them being more kitted up and displaying weapons that in the hands of anyone remotely right wing is "dangerous"
If they gave a shit about optics or this was at all a good faith attempt, albeit misguided, we would have left wing reps talking about groups like pink pistols, JBGC and the like. The fact of the matter is while those here of weaker intestinal fortitude wax poetic about optics and act like any amount of reason or discussion will change things, the totalitarian anti American machine marches on towards color revolution.
Save "optics" for discussions with family and friends that are made in good faith and of a cordial nature. When it comes to Massachusetts gun grabbers no amount of kissing the ring or showing your ass will help you.

i've spent a lot of time patiently explaining to my leftist friends the nuances. they revert to an even stronger bias over time, because that's what their group is telling them, and they will not see how their view on criminal justice and intervening a long time before a gun is actually used directly leads to this situation.

the groupthink is strong, newspeak is the language of the day.

they don't care. if removing all the guns saves one child, it's worth it. it's no longer a reasoned discussion. you should presume that the goal is a 28th amendment repealing the 2nd, which is what i've explained it would take.

i wish them luck. i will continue to fight for my civil rights.
If America can step back and pull its head out of arse and take a good look around perhaps it's vision can revert to 20-20. The look around would be a horrific view of what Liberal carnage, death and destruction looks like and what's it done to America. The majority of cities gone broke, Liberal. The majority of cities giving illegals taxpayer money, Liberal. The majority of cities who refuse to prosecute crimes and therefore unleashing a wave of death and destruction upon innocents, Liberal. The majority of cities who refuse to acknowledge who is actually responsible for crime, death and destruction within their cities, Liberal. The majority of cities where nobody is safe anymore, Liberal.

If America can step back and pull its head out of arse and take a good look around perhaps it's vision can revert to 20-20. The look around would be a horrific view of what Liberal carnage, death and destruction looks like and what's it done to America. The majority of cities gone broke, Liberal. The majority of cities giving illegals taxpayer money, Liberal. The majority of cities who refuse to prosecute crimes and therefore unleashing a wave of death and destruction upon innocents, Liberal. The majority of cities who refuse to acknowledge who is actually responsible for crime, death and destruction within their cities, Liberal. The majority of cities where nobody is safe anymore, Liberal.
Not sure if serious. The average progressive will tell you that cities are safer, adjusted for population, than rural areas. They will tell you that red states receive more federal funding. The kookier progressives will tell you that the pollution from ICE cars in the suburbs will eventually be more deadly than the cities that use public transportation. Etc.

This is no longer a problem of the left not seeing things for what they are, it’s two distinct groups of people sharing land. This is why I believe in peaceful national divorce.

But I digress….

Not sure if serious. The average progressive will tell you that cities are safer, adjusted for population, than rural areas. They will tell you that red states receive more federal funding. The kookier progressives will tell you that the pollution from ICE cars in the suburbs will eventually be more deadly than the cities that use public transportation. Etc.

This is no longer a problem of the left not seeing things for what they are, it’s two distinct groups of people sharing land. This is why I believe in peaceful national divorce.

But I digress….
Meaning America as a whole. Remember, America is about 21% Liberal with less than 5% of that 21% being Leftist. They control the major cities and have amazing power for a non majority.

If we had a true media in America we would stand a better chance of de-pantsing the 21%.

you can post up areas with strong gun control like nyc, and you'll see daily stories of assaults with knives, and baseball bats, rocks, and fists. and still, guns.

you can post up crime stats from vt, nh, and me with very little gun control equal to or better than ours in ma. still, it doesn't seem to make a dent.

at some point you'd think someone would sit up and notice, but i guess actually attempting to solve problems isn't the primary goal.

Our rep is 26 years old and lives here in town…..

ETA, his paralegal was super friendly and seemed like he cared about my concerns. Pressure is still a good idea..

and only real job was at McDonalds.. I miss Betty.

Maybe someone can take the kid to the range & to a strip club after? Perhaps enlighten him on guns?

Back
Top Bottom