• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts compliant firearm

Hello need some help, Rock Island Armory new Amscor VR80, does anyone know if it’s mass legal? Can’t get a straight answer??

How often do they update this list? The VR80 is new, and I see glocks on here and we can buy glocks?

pistol grip and detachable mag on a shottie ... that's already more evil than a Ma**h*** peasant should be able to own.

you can't buy new glocks, only frames. Welcome to communism, comrade.

actually, it would really help if you call Beacon Hill or Mora's office and waste their time asking these questions and follow up questions. May be after a while they get tired of it, but I doubt it.

Roster? Why pay attention to that old horse and pony. I find that to be quite useless. Get what you can get and enjoy life.

Roster? Why pay attention to that old horse and pony. I find that to be quite useless. Get what you can get and enjoy life.
Plenty if FFLs out there that will be able to get you what your looking for. New or used.

I’m not a Glock person so it never really affected me, but why can’t MA residents buy a new Glock? Apart from the bassackwards rules in place to begin with.

I’m not a Glock person so it never really affected me, but why can’t MA residents buy a new Glock? Apart from the bassackwards rules in place to begin with.

Because this bullshit here:

MA Handgun Compliance Q+A Thread (new)

Honestly though it's not worth reading into it, because for consumers literally none of it matters. It's a huge chain of malaise and bullshit caused by the AGs
office, much like the "Healyban AR ban that isn't actually law".

-Mike

Honestly though it's not worth reading into it, because for consumers literally none of it matters. It's a huge chain of malaise and bullshit caused by the AGs

-Mike

Well that’s effing stupid. Thanks for the link to the clarification though. I’ll be sure to just keep a musket and hope anyone breaking into my house gives me a few minutes to get it ready.

-Mike

You fail to mention the Olympic Competition Firearms Roster which has many of the guns us NRA Bullseye shooters get. All those are OK also and FFLs can sell them in MA. No requirement to prove you are in the Olympics....

Approved firearms rosters

You fail to mention the Olympic Competition Firearms Roster which has many of the guns us NRA Bullseye shooters get. All those are OK also and FFLs can sell them in MA. No requirement to prove you are in the Olympics....

Approved firearms rosters

Yes, I need to update it, or at least make more explicit that there are more corner case exceptions to the BS.

Back
Top Bottom