Lynn, MA 01903
Tel: 781-596-4247
[email protected]

Attorney Stephen F. Burke
[email protected]
www.stephenfburke.com
413-746-9580 P.O.Box 3721
Springfield MA 01103

If anyone knows of any others, let me know and I'll add them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny, I don't know if this number is still correct or not, but try: (413) 209-1491

I suspect this might be a cell number for him.

Does anyone have any experience with or knowledge of Attorney Peter T. Marano out of Lynn.

Please PM me if you prefer not to answer on the thread.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
GSG is a very capable, but pretend lawyer.

Oh, crap, all this time I thought he was a lawyer and, like, maybe GSG was the initials from his firm. I feel so dumb.

Now the important question is: do we have a lawyer on here we can PM and trust? We'll set up an appointment with him or her to pay for the time, but we'd like it to be a real lawyer, if there's one here. Thank you.

P.S. I just love the name, "Knuckle Dragger

In W. MA, there is Joe Hickson, so seems no longer to be posting here, so ditto for him.

I've left a few phone messages on Joe's cell phone and he has not returned my calls.

It may have been his "work phone" so that maybe why he hasn't returned the calls, because he didn't get them [wink] [wink] [wink]

I've left a few phone messages on Joe's cell phone and he has not returned my calls.

It may have been his "work phone" so that maybe why he hasn't returned the calls, because he didn't get them [wink] [wink] [wink]

Here's what is on the MA Bar website for Joe (as of today). I haven't spoken to him in a few years, so I have no idea what might be happening here.

Joseph M. Hickson III
[SIZE=+1]Hickson Law Group PC
413-732-7708
51 Taylor Street
3rd Floor
Springfield MA 01103 [/SIZE]

Here's what is on the MA Bar website for Joe (as of today). I haven't spoken to him in a few years, so I have no idea what might be happening here.

Joseph M. Hickson III
[SIZE=+1]Hickson Law Group PC
413-732-7708
51 Taylor Street
3rd Floor
Springfield MA 01103 [/SIZE]

Thanks Len, as Johnny D said a few posts back he tryed the Hickson Law Group and they said he was no longer there, I was just trying his cell hoping it was his private cell. It maybe or it maybe a company cell, I don't know as he hasn't returned any of my calls, or others as it seems.

I don't know if he is out of the "Gun Stuff" or not, I'm going to try the office number to see if they can give me an answer.

PS: Well I just tryed the Law Office, I had to try a bunch of times because it just rang and rang, I finelly got a answering machine saying that "they are out of the office". I left a message, we will see now.

I'll update latter............

Last edited:
I don't know if he is out of the "Gun Stuff" or not, I'm going to try the office number to see if they can give me an answer.

I think he's out of the "gun stuff" business. As I said above, I contacted him to ask some NFA questions. He said he wasn't doing that anymore and that he has switched to "private practice". (Not sure what that means.) I think NFA trusts were his primary focus, and for that he recommended http://www.guntrustlawyer.com/ .

I think he's out of the "gun stuff" business. As I said above, I contacted him to ask some NFA questions. He said he wasn't doing that anymore and that he has switched to "private practice". (Not sure what that means.) I think NFA trusts were his primary focus, and for that he recommended http://www.guntrustlawyer.com/ .

Ya that is kind of the same message I'm getting.

As I said I have a call into Hickson Law Group, hopefully they have other lawyers that are " Firearm Lawyers " that will help us if we need them, I'll keep everyone updated when I hear back from them about that.

Hi there, I know of an excellent Massachusetts Firearms Lawyer located in Springfield, MA. His name is Stephen Burke and he's a lifetime member of the NRA, a former Marine, and used to own his own rifle range. Plus he's a nice guy and a good attorney. He can be reached on his web site or at 413-746-9580. He's very good at getting firearms permits restored after they have been lost due to ancient criminal convictions for minor offenses.

GSG is a very capable, but pretend lawyer.

Yup, I'm just an avid reader of the law.

Is it me, or has he not been very active lately?

As Len said my life has been incredibly busy lately, but I've been trying to set aside more time for the MGL corner of my mind.

I haven't spoken to him or Emailed him in quite a while. I finally got to meet him at State Line's Open House this past Summer.

It was great to meet you, I'll be emailing you sometime soon.

There's also Karen MacNutt. She predates all the rest.

She brought forward a challenge to unpleasant licensing procedures in a case pro se, which I think would give her a little more compassion and understanding than the average attorney if she were to provide counsel for an LTC holder. See MacNutt v. Police Commissioner of Boston, 30 Mass. App. Ct. 632 (1991)

Back
Top Bottom