Massachusetts Legislature Voting on Anti-Civil Rights Bill TODAY!

Probably more effective to call your local PD and tell them how excited you are to be handing them more paper and administration work to do, they love that kind of work. This affects them, not lawmakers
I don't think any department is tossing and turning in bed tonight over it.
"We're backed up for six months, see you then."

Correct.

If these Ma**h***s were really at all concerned, by now some of these legislators' houses would have burned to the ground, and some of their skulls would have been smashed by a well-swung piece of rebar.
Tell us again, how many heads in CT have you caved in? Or are you equally unconcerned?

I see the main purpose of the Amendment as circumventing Bruen via greater/more frequent license hassle and applicant intimidation via the new interrogation thang.

The double-the-cost money bonus is just icing on the cake. [thinking]

View attachment 641043
Which Thomas knowing full well would happen, mentioned it in the ruling is no bueno.
How long it takes to get dick slapped is the question.

Moving isn’t the answer. By all means do so if you want, but freedom is only an election away and the demographics of all 50 are now (or soon will be) changing in favor of the commies.

You are being replaced because you reproduce too slowly and because you vote the wrong way. True Americans are too difficult to rule. It’s much easier to bring in peasants who are already trained to obey.
Sad, but true. :(

Isn't it funny how a small handful of young, murderous, mentally-ill nutcases can change the course of history for a nation of 300ish million people. It boggles my mind. But they aren't doing it alone. It takes help from lying, cheating leftist scum like Soros, BloomingTurd, et al... and, of course, Dementia Joe B and whoever the Hell is loading his teleprompter. :mad:

If this is going to be corrected (yeah, I know unlikley) the title would have to be something like "To reduce police LTC processing burden", not "To reduce imposition on civil rights".

I always cringe when I see bills from our side titled "An act to enhance civil rights" or something like that rather than the more appetizing "An act to further regulate" which is far more palatable to the MA politburo.

I am not sure if anyone mentioned this.
i-x Is regarding expired license being valid as long as a renew application has been filed. Deployed service member 180 day from return ect.

SECTION XX. Said section 131F of said chapter 140, as so appearing, is hereby further amended by striking out paragraphs (i) through (x).

I am not sure if anyone mentioned this.
i-x Is regarding expired license being valid as long as a renew application has been filed. Deployed service member 180 day from return ect.

SECTION XX. Said section 131F of said chapter 140, as so appearing, is hereby further amended by striking out paragraphs (i) through (x).

I think you’re talking about a separate section?

Oh I see you are correct. But it still odd removing all of the prohibited non resident requirements

I think they needed a quick FU for SCOTUS, and know they can really go to town once the dimpled one is crowned Queendyke.
Yep. 100% super-mega-majority deranged leftist DimocRAT control of the state without even the faintest fake hint of respect for our rights.

Prepare for Anti-2A Armageddon. :mad:

My "Hey i'm a gun owner too " Rep couldn't whip out the pen any faster to sign the red flag bill without tearing a muscle.
Remember this shit the next time they come sucking around for votes at your club.
Give them a hail and hearty GFYS.
You have Michael Moore also?

Correct.

If these Ma**h***s were really at all concerned, by now some of these legislators' houses would have burned to the ground, and some of their skulls would have been smashed by a well-swung piece of rebar.

I haven't seen any of this when Connecticut has passed new gun laws. [rofl]

I actually like this law…. Now the chief of police is required to talk to me in person… That was the entire basis of me yelling at him last time.

I really don’t even care other than he’s gonna have to put up with my bullshit

Paying the extra $200 is totally worth it now.
That’s gonna make us all safer

I actually like this law…. Now the chief of police is required to talk to me in person… That was the entire basis of me yelling at him last time.

What do you mean the "chief"???

I presume you mean his designee - the licensing officer.

Most Police Chiefs don't have time to meet with every applicant in a town or city every 3 years.

If this new law REALLY specifically means "CHIEF" - I can't imagine this actually happening even if it becomes law.

Extra $100 over 6 years.

Back
Top Bottom