Massachusetts.... LTC Renewal

I am filling out my first renewal of LTC and using the "For All Lawful Purposes" as the reason. Just a little concern in that I do not believe town of Danvers MA is a green town. The original city that I applied was Lynn, MA where they just about through a party for me...LOL

I am filling out my first renewal of LTC and using the "For All Lawful Purposes" as the reason. Just a little concern in that I do not believe town of Danvers MA is a green town. The original city that I applied was Lynn, MA where they just about through a party for me...LOL

In 2016, it appears that Danvers only issued 5.5% of LTCs with restrictions.

Link: http://comm2a.org/images/PDFs/ltc_score_card_-2016.pdf

Holy Incomplete Data, Batman!

I'm part of the 0% no restrictions in Taunton. So is my wife. I find it hard to believe that Taunton only has 675 LTC's as well. But that's just me. Licenses are 5 years and they have a full slate every Saturday to get photos. Even 5 people per Saturday, 48 weeks a year makes double that. And it's booked WEEKS in advance for a 2 minute ID check and picture.

Anyone know how long it takes to get a renewal back? I have my coming up soon

Anyone know how long it takes to get a renewal back? I have my coming up soon

In what town?

Suggest you start the renewal process at least 60 days prior to expiration of your old LTC. Your receipt that you applied for renewal will cover you if they take longer than the 60 days. Cover you for carrying, at least. Doubtful you'd be able to buy a gun or ammo with a receipt and not the actual license.

For everyone who renews, the new license doesn't take effect until it takes effect! Don't get rid of, or destroy the old one until the new one is in full effect!

Wife's B-day is in Sept. She got the CoM notice 3 weeks ago. Had her appt on Saturday (3 min in and out). Officer told her it would be sent up on Monday and it should be 60 days from that date. So MONTHS before it is really due. ?????

Better to be early than late.

Back
Top Bottom