• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts most armed town

Interesting. I confess to not looking at all slides (slow navigating on my phone), but I would love to see them compile a similar list including restrictions.

ETA: they imply all class A can carry concealed.

Interesting. I confess to not looking at all slides (slow navigating on my phone), but I would love to see them compile a similar list including restrictions.

I noticed the same thing. Interesting list; no wonder the rate of firearms crime in Boston is so low... I mean, there are SO FEW concealed guns there...

The national data show that around 50% of adults report owning a firearm (think I saw that link here in the last day or so). The measure wcvb did should have included ltcb and fid as well. Would like to see how Mass stacks up to the nation on overall gun ownership.

Athol #11 does not issue restricted LTCs, nor do they Issue Class B ltc.

Thanks for sharing. The top 25 are so hick .[rofl]

Watch your mouth, son.

"We have taken the number of Class A LTCs and divided it by the size of the community to determine the percentage of residents with the firearms license..."

So, NOT the number of Class A LTC's divided by the eligible population?

(That is, if there were a town with ten adults who possessed an LTC-A and 90 minors, they'd state about 10% rather than 100%?)

Pfeh.

Last edited:
Watch your mouth, son.

"We have taken the number of Class A LTCs and divided it by the size of the community to determine the percentage of residents with the firearms license..."

So, NOT the number of Class A LTC's divided by the eligible population?

(That is, if there were a town with ten adults who possessed an LTC-A and 90 minors, they'd state about 10% rather than 100%?)

Pfeh.

Don't worry, man. Everybody knows we've got more guns off the books in the Berks than the rest of the state has on and off combined. [wink]

Viva la Charlton kinda pumped were number 2

I was talking to my chief 2 weeks ago and I got a first time ltc-a with no restrictions and we were small talking and he said " hey if your a law abiding citizen i got no problem and if the shit hits the fan don't come to charlton because we have a lot of guns"

I just saw a teaser after the news saying that they (WCVB - ABC Boston) are going to do a story about this tomorrow night on the 11PM news. They said they'll talk about what towns are seeing the biggest increases in LTCs.

I just saw a teaser after the news saying that they (WCVB - ABC Boston) are going to do a story about this tomorrow night on the 11PM news. They said they'll talk about what towns are seeing the biggest increases in LTCs.

Ahh, they should interview me while I send some lead down range with my AK-47 Glock machine pistol. It's for the bears.

Back
Top Bottom