Massachusetts State Police arrest Arkansas man after seizing four firearms, three large-capacity magazines

Were the buyers of the gunz also called to pick them up :cool:

In South Boston headed to Dorchester 🤔

Will a small contribution to the over-time fund clear this up 🤔

Aunt Hillary will bail him out

Last edited:
Once again I am impressed by the job the $100k a year former toll taker does for the SP.. Painstakingly recreating the crime scene and standing the bullets up next to each other in an order only he or she can appreciate and understand.. Thank you again MA, for providing this valuable public service compensated with a generous salary and a lifetime of pension benefits.

They even included his Priority Mail envelopes and regular mail for extra special effect and to just show the sheep how serious this is!

Don't these pictures just inspire the commonwealth subject to volunteer more of his or her tax dollars so they can hire more police and hire more photo stagers?

Ya think??

Stupid should hurt.
Right......in like 45 other states he would have just been charged with driving an unregistered vehicle.

People from MA may think he's stupid because your used of the bullshit.

He's a hick from Arkansas who probably had no idea about MA laws, as most people in flyover country wouldn't know either as they have
never heard of these laws, having any license, the idea alone is weird to them and nonsense.

Are they stupid?.....no.....MA is stupid. Why? Because 45 out of the 50 states are nothing like MA. Majority rules, minority is stupid.

Should he have educated himself before coming up here....yes, should he deal with the bullshit he's dealing with now....no.

But....hey....if the cops get to show pics of their big "bust" of guns and hicap mags, its all awesome.......rather than help an out of state citizen on his
way, and educate him not to come here with that type of stuff. But you know.....why help people.

If stupidity is criminal......then there are a lot of people that should be in jail right now that aren't.

Last edited:
There's probably a lot more "back-story" to this than anyone realizes at this time. Unless the MSP is witholding information due to an ongoing investigation.

Just how stupid was/is this guy? We may never know.

This looks more like a firearms delivery and a dog delivery. Two birds in one trip.
Why would he be driving around with a striped receiver? How would he be using that for protection throwing at someone?
I agree with what it looks like but where is the stripped receiver? The MSP took the upper off it and it is below, like how they racked the pistols , possibly just without the stock as if you zoom in you can see the hammer

Reminds me of those stories about gun owners getting bagged at Kennedy Airport in NYC. Passing through on connecting flights or returning home, firearms unloaded and in locked containers in checked baggage per Federal TSA rules, still get arrested and charged under NYC's bizarre gun control laws.

I agree with what it looks like but where is the stripped receiver? The MSP took the upper off it and it is below, like how they racked the pistols , possibly just without the stock as if you zoom in you can see the hammer
I missed that small screen on my phone.

It's probably not a great idea to draw unwanted attention by driving around in an unregistered vehicle.

I was on the road last night. 24S. Some toolbag in a semi-souped-up sedan (it was dark, so couldn't ID it) comes farting out of the onramp and over 3 lanes immediately - not really speeding up. Finally, he's settled in the left lane and is moving along at 80 or so. I'm in the middle lane doing about that. An exit later, MSP has some other sedan pulled over. He moves RAPIDLY from left to middle then to right lane and drives at 60 for about 2 miles.

I suspect that something else was going on with his Veee-hickul than just speeding and the LAST thing he wanted was to get pulled over. I maintained my 70-something speed and lost him many cars back by the time 495 came up.

People that do illegal stuff shouldn't shine bright lights on some other dumbass thing they are doing. Don't give them a reason.

Tags. He forgot the tags. He coulda taken care of it right there in Brainerd. LOL

A MA state trooper stopped a guy from NC.

The NC guy said, “I have a Glock in the center console and an AR 15 on the back seat.”

The trooper said, “No you don’t. They’re unloaded and locked in the trunk.”

I think cops should give an award out to people, when you stop them, and they don’t pull a gun on you.

It's probably not a great idea to draw unwanted attention by driving around in an unregistered vehicle.
You mean like the thousands of illegals in this state who do this daily, then get to drive away without a ticket or summons?.

Its a good idea if your in the protected class because its free.

Why would he be driving around with a striped receiver? How would he be using that for protection throwing at someone?
1. The lower was not stripped, but seems to be fully populated with internals, take down pins and grip
2. The upper is right above the lower in the photo

Bail is tricky for defense attorneys - too high and the client does not get out of jail, no bail and no pot-o-gold for the attorney if the defendant can't front all legal fees. Defense counsel has an automatic lien on a defendant's bail for the legal fees.

Back
Top Bottom