Massachusetts State Police arrest Arkansas man after seizing four firearms, three large-capacity magazines

Bail is tricky for defense attorneys - too high and the client does not get out of jail, no bail and no pot-o-gold for the attorney if the defendant can't front all legal fees. Defense counsel has an automatic lien on a defendant's bail for the legal fees.
This guy has a court appointed attorney. Fees paid for by the state.

Not all public defenders are the same.

I hope he gets one of the good ones.
Not all private attorneys are the same either. I see lazy dumbasses daily.

At least there is some assurance of quality with Bar Advocates/CPCS. There is some oversight and performance standards that a self employed private attorney wouldn't have to answer to.

Did they forget to do a full cavity search and x-ray of the dogs internals for other potential deliveries 🤔
Were the driver and firearms decoys 🤔
Here's what the new owners of the dogs are doing.......[rofl]

Last edited:
Am I wrong for thinking that only a low IQ bozo would take great pride in their displays? This is the kind of sh*t a cat would do with a dead bird at the front door, not a human being with a brain let alone one of our states storm troopers.
Every one of these "displays" makes me puke.

Its all done for the average sheep to think that they are safer, and fag cops to puff up their already blown up egos, and make it look like their billion dollar budget paid for with our tax money did something.

Their audacity to think anyone with a free thinking brain buys into this unconstitutional seizure, only goes to prove the point they think we are all borderline retarded sheep.

Cat with a dead bird is a perfect analogy.......

Last edited:
Article is a pile of shit
Purchased at a gun show - Perfectly legal
Not registered - There is no registry in Arkansas
LTC - not needed

Now driving across country to deliver a few dogs seems a little odd but whatever.
"The motorist had three young dogs in the car that he said he was transporting to buyers in Massachusetts and stated that he was armed for protection."
How many firearms and ammo does one person need to drop off puppies? To me, it seems like he wasn't just planning on sellin puppies!

Look closely, the lower is broken - right at the receiver extension threads. Maybe a polymer 80%? No stock but also no buffer tube, buffer or spring. Even with the side-charging upper, it looks like it would be impossible to chamber a round or fire the AR-whatever.
View attachment 734710
Not a firearm in MA then........

"The motorist had three young dogs in the car that he said he was transporting to buyers in Massachusetts and stated that he was armed for protection."
How many firearms and ammo does one person need to drop off puppies? To me, it seems like he wasn't just planning on sellin puppies!
Really.....your going to go there Fudd.

How many gunz do you need......maybe you have too many. Slippery slope dude.

The question is was he a felon?............if NO....then he can have as many guns as the constitution says he can.

Assuming this guy had his car legally registered, had a DL with no other shenanigans and no warrants, what should he have done when the cop asks "do you have any weapons in the car?" That's pretty much standard operating procedure now for any traffic stop it looks like, anywhere from broken tail light to speeding 5 over to rolling thru a stop. "I don't answer any questions without a lawyer present"? "I don't consent to search or seizure. Am I being DETAINEDDDD?? Muh 5A". Then the cop orders you to step out of car and the K9 unit rolls up and they look anyway. What's the guy to do?

Last edited:
When you drive thru the EZ pass license scanners on the turnpike doesn't your car get scanned and the statie computers run basic level checks? Registration doesn't match the car, Ford interceptor's fina be on your ass.

Assuming this guy had his car legally registered, had a DL with no other shenanigans and no warrants, what should he have done when the cop asks "do you have any weapons in the car?"
Hope the cop doesn't see the guns laying on the passenger floor.

You mean like the thousands of illegals in this state who do this daily, then get to drive away without a ticket or summons?.

Its a good idea if your in the protected class because its free.

I dunno. Driving around at after-midnight on teh weekend, the cops are ESPECIALLY looking for something to pull you over on. I had a Statie pull me over. She was on the side of hte road finishing up a stop. I zoom by at 65 or so. She IMMEDIATELY pulls out and hooks me up. (I thought she was going after teh guy next to me.)

I had just bought hte car. No inspection sticker yet. 65mph. In her rear-view. She was out and had me over inside of a half-mile or so. Damn that's some good eyesight. I don't mess with MSP because of that.

Heck, look at the dummies they seize from people trying to use the HOV lane illegally. Again, at 40-50mph, they can see that this "sleeping guy" in the passenger seat is really a dummy. Wow.

I know you don't mean it that way, but it could be taken that way. So "The police thinking you're up to something is NOT a crime."

I also believe he was up to something else. But tough crap. Short of having 3-4 handguns, there wasn't anything they could do. And inside of 2 years, the handguns stand a good chance of being legal. He's not carrying on his person - they were stored in his car. The way the SC is ruling, this is a case that could be convicted and then overturned in a couple of years.

Really.....your going to go there Fudd.

How many gunz do you need......maybe you have too many. Slippery slope dude.

The question is was he a felon?............if NO....then he can have as many guns as the constitution says he can.
No where near a FUDD! You tell me how many guns and ammo a person needs on their person for personal protection then. Is it two on the person, and one under the seat. Or one on your person, one in between the seats, one in the trunk? You tell me what the combination is for personal protection? You can say as many as a person wants, I will not disagree if that's your opinion. I'm just being realistic that he more than likely had other motives for possessing multiple handguns and with what he had, they all weren't for personal protection. His final stops were probably at gangbangers cribs or on the street corner that delineated their turf. The "puppies" was just an excuse!

No where near a FUDD! You tell me how many guns and ammo a person needs on their person for personal protection then. Is it two on the person, and one under the seat. Or one on your person, one in between the seats, one in the trunk? You tell me what the combination is for personal protection? You can say as many as a person wants, I will not disagree if that's your opinion. I'm just being realistic that he more than likely had other motives for possessing multiple handguns and with what he had, they all weren't for personal protection. His final stops were probably at gangbangers cribs or on the street corner that delineated their turf. The "puppies" was just an excuse!
Are you a cop?

I dunno. Driving around at after-midnight on teh weekend, the cops are ESPECIALLY looking for something to pull you over on. I had a Statie pull me over. She was on the side of hte road finishing up a stop. I zoom by at 65 or so. She IMMEDIATELY pulls out and hooks me up. (I thought she was going after teh guy next to me.)

I had just bought hte car. No inspection sticker yet. 65mph. In her rear-view. She was out and had me over inside of a half-mile or so. Damn that's some good eyesight. I don't mess with MSP because of that.

Heck, look at the dummies they seize from people trying to use the HOV lane illegally. Again, at 40-50mph, they can see that this "sleeping guy" in the passenger seat is really a dummy. Wow.

I know you don't mean it that way, but it could be taken that way. So "The police thinking you're up to something is NOT a crime."

I also believe he was up to something else. But tough crap. Short of having 3-4 handguns, there wasn't anything they could do. And inside of 2 years, the handguns stand a good chance of being legal. He's not carrying on his person - they were stored in his car. The way the SC is ruling, this is a case that could be convicted and then overturned in a couple of years.
The paper plate raises red flags to cops also. A few months back, paper plates from Texas were being used in crimes. I think shoplifting at the Wrentham Outhouses and a few other more serious crimes were included!

Assuming this guy had his car legally registered, had a DL with no other shenanigans and no warrants, what should he have done when the cop asks "do you have any weapons in the car?" That's pretty much standard operating procedure now for any traffic stop it looks like, anywhere from broken tail light to speeding 5 over to rolling thru a stop. "I don't answer any questions without a lawyer present"? "I don't consent to search or seizure. Am I being DETAINEDDDD?? Muh 5A". Then the cop orders you to step out of his car and the K9 unit rolls up and they look anyway. What's the guy to do?
Note carefully the time from declining a search to the arrival of Fido, and ask your attorney if (s)he can use Rodrigue vs. US to have the search thrown out. Say nothing other than "I exercise y right to remain silent and not speak without counsel present" and "I do not consent to a search". Anything else may be twisted into a statement generating "probable cause". Come across a one of this civil rights proponents, not like someone with something to hide.

Odd and illegal are two different things
That he had multiple firearms is odd but shouldn't be illegal.

They'll likely get him on some kind of animal charges also since most dog rescue organizations won't drop off in Mass so you have to pick up in Ct or NH.

Back
Top Bottom