• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts State Police Exam

B

bigrob215

Any troopers or ma human resources personnel know when the next exam will be held or if they will accept recruits with 93s or 94s off the 2002 exam?

i got a

i dont know when the next test is. i got a 95 in 02 who knows when the next one is. i will be taking the fire exam on sat the 10th.

Mass SP Test

Good luck. I'm out after 30 in a PD in NJ and happily living in NH...........[smile] .....shooting three times a week....................

BigBear....did you already get a card and go through the PT and interviews already? The rest of the 95s did this a few months ago, only to get a letter shortly after saying that there was no funding for a 80th RTT and that the remaing testing (psych, interview with cheif, etc) will be postponed until the funding gets approved. let me know, thanks!

no- never got a letter. hmmmmm. maybe my change of address since then effected that or i might have got a 94 ill have to check my records. i was under the impression that 97 or above was necessary. also what do you think of their test. i think theirs was easier than the municiple. i only got an 85 on that. dunno im seriosuly thinking of going auxilary in my town and see if that can be used as a stepping stone. any info. where are you from. stoughton for me.

Yes, if you have moved, the card went your old address. Either way if you got a 95 or 94 you need to contact HR to give them your new address and contact info. U may have missed your chance at their hiring process because of this if you scored a 95. History on the exams is that that they have gone as low as a 87 three tests ago and two tests ago a 93. Hopefully this 2002 exam they continue as low as 93s which seems to be so according to personnel in this currect academy. What you head is partially correct regarding getting a 97 to be considered......thats for the first or second academy they have after the exam. If bugeting goes well however and they can afford more classes, they go to 96s-95s.....then 94s-93s......usually they have another exam after this. I thought that the 2002 MSP was a breeze and i thought i got at least a 97. there are boneheads who i use to work with (all have gone through the last class) who scored a 97-99 with 2 points for military. I only scored a 86 on the 2005 CS exam and i thought it was hard as hell. I am like 50 on plymouths list, compared to a 24 last year. your better off going to that part time academy that you mentioned, thats what a lot of officers here at the nuke plant to. they work full time wit me then do details on their days off....of course they are all younger and single. well lets sit back and wait and see what the msp will do. good luck

rob

My address is changed with the Ma. Human resources as I took that last police exam with them. At my new address. How would I change it with the State Police.

Back
Top Bottom