• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massive Arsenal...Yup!

Glockster30

NES Member
I'm impressed (and jealous)!

Authorities have seized more than 550 guns at two Southern California homes and made one arrest after getting a tip that a convicted felon was storing an arsenal.

1529397510847.jpg

More than 500 guns seized from Southern California homes

Funny. All those AR uppers still equal only 1 rifle if only 1 lower...

Didn't know that police could confiscate on these grounds, but this is Commiefornia

Fernandez was booked on suspicion of being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition and illegally possessing an assault rifle and large-capacity magazines.

Article also doesn't say why he is a PP.

I like how the massive number gives "authorities" a warm and fuzzy that the owner is just a collector and not looking for trouble

wonder what that threshold is

What kind of felon? A California one or a normal one? Meaning Mass DUI felon equivalent or beat the hell out of an old guy on a bus kind.

From the OP's title, I was prepared to be mildly amused by the definition of an arsenal. But I have to say, that is a lot of iron, no mater how you look at it.

So another view of the article mentions his addr. More than 500 guns seized from Southern California homes which gives his address.

Sold 7 months ago for a cool $670K

https://www.estately.com/listings/info/34734-sweetwater-driv

Nice home, nice location, nice motor home, nice Benz, and a second home for the girlfriend with more guns?

I guess I'm missing something here......

"He’s (Fernandez) free on bond. A call by The Associated Press to his listed phone number rang unanswered Monday."

Bet they will have a difficult time finding him again.

The "suspicion" thing is level of proof. He may show up in an LE database as a convicted felon, but an actual conviction may require the prosecution to produce an actual court certified record to prove his status as a PP.

1. He is a convicted felon.
2. Very depressing to think that all these beautiful firearms, some may also be hard-to-find and rare, are most likely going to be destroyed by the commies in CA "for the safety of the children".

1. He is a convicted felon.
2. Very depressing to think that all these beautiful firearms, some may also be hard-to-find and rare, are most likely going to be destroyed by the commies in CA "for the safety of the children".
Still haven't heard what his original felony conviction was. Still shows that it is wayyyyyy easier to get firearms illegally than legally.

Still haven't heard what his original felony conviction was. Still shows that it is wayyyyyy easier to get firearms illegally than legally.

As a convicted felon (assuming this is true) he has more rights to privacy you as a law-abiding firearms owner.

Depressing, isn't it.

Didn't know that police could confiscate on these grounds, but this is Commiefornia

Article also doesn't say why he is a PP.

It's a legalese term, it's 'suspicion' until convicted. The other term is 'alleged'. You can't call a bad guy a bad guy until he's been convicted. Don't know how bad a guy this guy is until the original felony is revealed.

Still an impressive array of guns.

Why does this remind me of Jim Jones's Guyana?

1529397510847.jpg
YES! I'm sure there aren't many here that remember that. What an F'd up day that was. I was a kid and remember hearing about it.

There seems to be a plethora of documentaries about it in the last year or so. But PBS (Frontline, Nova, AmExperience, something) did one about a decade ago. SCARY! It started with Jim Jones as a kid and went through his life and his pastor-ship. It was then that I found out that he basically, in the middle of a service, he threw out the Bible as heresy. After that, he could make whatever rule he wanted. And a pile of people just followed him into the jungle.

I cringe when I hear "drank the Kool-Aid" phrase. The only time I've used it is in conjunction with a church I belonged to and the fanatical devotion some people had to whomever was in charge. (Loki was right in Avengers 1. "Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.")

Back
Top Bottom