Massive drug bust worth over $1 million nets 8 arrests including Fall River, Brockton, Taunton residents

mikeyp

NES Member
I'm sure they'll be out next week

1610501544458.png

Police have arrested 8 in a massive drug bust in Massachusetts.

According to Quincy Police, on Monday, January 11, after a month’s long investigation into a Drug Trafficking Organization operating throughout numerous South Shore communities, the Quincy Police Drug Control Unit executed five search warrants, four in Quincy and one in Weymouth.

The results of the search warrants produced the following contraband:

4 handguns with extended magazines
1 handgun (possible machine gun) with a silencer attached
$384,000 cash
Approximately eighteen kilograms of cocaine, fentanyl and crack cocaine (with a value of approx. $750,000)
Eleven pounds of Marijuana (with a value of approx. $22,000)

The following eight individuals were arrested:
Aderito Amado, 30, of Brockton
Johnathan Abreu, 20, of Taunton
Chaasad Cyprien, 20, of Oxford
Neylton Fontes, 33, of Brockton
Celsidonio Gonsalves, 19, of Fall River
Anisha Lopes, 20, of Weymouth
Leonardo Monteiro, 20, of Brockton
Erica Vieira, 24, of Brockton

Charges involved in this investigation include:
Trafficking in Cocaine 200+grams
Trafficking in Fentanyl 200+grams
Possession of a Machine Gun
Possession of a Large Capacity Firearm
Possession with Intent to Distribute Class B
Use of a Firearm in a Felony
Possessing Firearm without FID Card
Possession with Intent to Distribute Class D
Improperly Secured Firearms

The Quincy Drug Control Unit was assisted by members of the South Shore Drug Task Force, (Braintree Police Department, Weymouth Police Department, and Randolph Police Department) along with Drug Enforcement Administration – DEA Tactical Diversion Squad (TDS) Group in the execution of these warrants. The South Shore Drug Task Force is comprised of the following communities: Braintree; Weymouth; Randolph; Milton; Holbrook; Cohasset; Norfolk County Sheriff’s Office; and Quincy, as the host community. The purpose of this task force is to combine resources and work together for the residents of these communities.

“possibly a machine gun” that means it’s probably not. Are the police really this uneducated, that they aren’t sure. If so I don’t feel safe with most of them open carrying a fire arm.

All those “bad” towns but they were all in Quincy. Would I be a Buffalo man because I was born there???

I'm not into the coke / heroine / pot scene myself...

But just look at that mess...

Who the hell would be stupid enough to snort or inject such filthy product?

I bet the pot was just as nasty.

Better off going to a legit pot shop that buy that sort of unclean junk that looks like it was made in bath tub.

Points added for QPD logo.
Points deducted for use of graphic instead of real embroidery.

BTW, I was searching the Intarwebs and found this charming item:

Wicked Local West Bridgewater: MUG SHOTS: Arrests in May around the Brockton region
Didn't even read the body of the article.
The charming part was this portrait gallery:
AR-312309999.jpg

It's like a strange alien Bingo card,
using a Ginger as a Free Space.

Approximately eighteen kilograms of cocaine, fentanyl and crack cocaine (with a value of approx. $750,000)
Is (any of) the fentanyl visible in the evidence photo?
Because I hear that stuff practically has to be stored in a Slaver Stasis Box
to avoid killing everyone in the building.

The dude in the middle on the bottom row was recently arrested in another case posted here right? I’ve seen that mug shot before.

Obviously they were victims of racism and should be released immediately (except the grungy white guys, they need a little down time).

Good question. [laugh] I call it the Brockton Triangle. Nothing good ever happens in the Brockton Triangle. 🤪

And where do you live??

EJFudd: "Chelsea." (Or Spfld or Larry or Woostah)

Even Brockton has some nice areas. The problem is that the bad ones outweigh the good. But in your "triangle" is a lot of nice area.

Honestly - much of those towns are nice in many places. My FIL lives with his GF on the north side of NB. Nice neighborhood.

Would I buy in any of them?? Nah. NB and Brockton are too urban. FR could be OK, but much of the outskirts is just empty land.

Notice no one is saying Quinzzee is a pit, yet where was all of this found????

Points added for QPD logo.
Points deducted for use of graphic instead of real embroidery.

BTW, I was searching the Intarwebs and found this charming item:

Wicked Local West Bridgewater: MUG SHOTS: Arrests in May around the Brockton region
Didn't even read the body of the article.
The charming part was this portrait gallery:
AR-312309999.jpg

It's like a strange alien Bingo card,
using a Ginger as a Free Space.

Is (any of) the fentanyl visible in the evidence photo?
Because I hear that stuff practically has to be stored in a Slaver Stasis Box
to avoid killing everyone in the building.
The chick in the center is the quintessential lead in every Southie movie in the world. She EXUDES Irish trash South of Boston chick. Wow. Drinks like a fish and smokes New-Poits.

And where do you live??

EJFudd: "Chelsea." (Or Spfld or Larry or Woostah)

Even Brockton has some nice areas. The problem is that the bad ones outweigh the good. But in your "triangle" is a lot of nice area.

Honestly - much of those towns are nice in many places. My FIL lives with his GF on the north side of NB. Nice neighborhood.

Would I buy in any of them?? Nah. NB and Brockton are too urban. FR could be OK, but much of the outskirts is just empty land.
Oh, I am well aware that MA has no shortage of hideous, crime & drug-ridden welfare cities and towns. It's why we are a DimocRAT stronghold. I just happen to have a particularly bad history as it relates to the Brockton Triangle. Much worse than, say, Lawrence, Springfield or even Holyoke.

It sounds like you know the Brockton Triangle's good side better than I do and that's fine. All power to ya! [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom